This is a list of online Questionnaires people use to hire Richard Keyt, Richard C. Keyt and KEYTLaw, LLC, to provide legal services. The first step to hire us is to complete and submit a web Questionnaire for your desired service. When you click the submit button our system will send you an email message with all the questions and information you entered for your review.
Arizona LLC Formation Questionnaires
- AZ LLC Formation Questionnaire
- IRA LLC Formation Questionnaire
- Arizona LLC Operating Agreement Questionnaire
- Confidential Trust Questionnaire to create a trust to own an LLC for confidentiality
- Buy Sell Agreement Questionnaire for multiple member LLCs. This is the exit strategy. Submit this questionnaire to hire us to prepare a Buy Sell Agreement for your LLC.
Services for Existing Arizona LLCs
- Add or Remove a Member Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare an Assignment of Membership Interest Agreement to transfer a membership interest, an Amendment to the Articles of Organization and an amended Operating Agreement to reflect the member change.
- Arizona LLC Operating Agreement Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare a custom Operating Agreement for an existing LLC that complies with Arizona’s new LLC law that takes effect on 9/1/19.
- Touch Up Package for an Existing LLC – If you already filed the Articles of Organization purchase our Operating Agreement, organizational resolutions, membership certificates, disclaimer for non-owner spouse to sign if membership will be owned as separate property, portfolio with tabs and your documents, the LLC Operations Manual and our 38 email alerts.
- Amending Articles of Organization Questionnaire – Use this to change the name of an LLC.
- Transfer of Membership Interest Testament – This document causes the transfer of a membership interest to loved ones on a member’s death w/o the need for a probate.
- Tax Audit Agreement Questionnaire – Effective 1/1/18 all LLCs taxed as partnerships need an agreement that deals with partnership tax issues created under the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015. The lack of this agreement could have substantial negative economic consequences for an LLC taxed as a partnership. See “Why All LLCs Taxed as Partnerships Must Have a Tax Audit Agreement.”
- Terminate an Arizona LLC Questionnaire – Complete our online questionnaire and pay our fee to hire us to prepare and file the documents necessary to terminate / kill an existing Arizona LLC. For more on this topic read “What You Need to Know Before Dissolving an Arizona Limited Liability Company.”
Statutory Agent & Address Service
- New Hire Statutory Agent Questionnaire – If you are hiring us to be a statutory agent for the first time use this Questionnaire.
- Questionnaire to Rehire KEYTLaw, LLC, to be a Statutory Agent – Use this Questionnaire if you are rehiring us to be the statutory agent.
- Address Service Agreement – Use this Questionnaire to purchase our address service, but not our statutory agent service.
Register a Foreign LLC to Do Business in Arizona
California LLC Formation Questionnaires
- CA LLC Formation Questionnaire – Richard C. Keyt is licensed to practice law in AZ and CA.
- California LLC Operating Agreement Questionnaire – Use this Questionnaire to hire us only to prepare a custom CA LLC Operating Agreement.
- Trust Questionnaire – Use this Questionnaire to hire us to prepare a CA trust to own one or more CA LLCs and other assets.
New Delaware LLC
New Wyoming LLC
Terminate an Arizona LLC
- Terminate an Arizona LLC Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare the document to dissolve an Arizona LLC.
Buy or Sell an Arizona Business
- Arizona Business Purchase / Sale Questionnaire – Hire us to represent the buyer or seller of an Arizona business.
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- If you are an Arizona resident take our test to learn who will inherit your property if you die without a Will or a trust.
- Contents of Our Gold & Platinum estate plans
- Gold Estate Plan Questionnaire – The first step to hire us to prepare a will and other estate plan documents without a trust is to complete this questionnaire. Our Gold estate plan is $1,247 for one person and $1,497 for a married couple or an unmarried couple.
- Platinum Estate Plan Questionnaire – Complete this questionnaire as best you can and bring it to your initial consultation with Richard Keyt or Richard C. Keyt to design your estate plan with a trust. Our Platinum estate plan is $2,997 for one person and $3,497 for a married couple or an unmarried couple.
- Estate Planning Questionnaire – Complete as much of this questionnaire as you can and bring it to your free estate planning consultation.
- Asset List – Complete this pdf fillable form to make an inventory of your assets so your heirs will know what you own if you were to die.
Arizona Real Estate
- Beneficiary Deed Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare a Beneficiary Deed to cause the ownership of Arizona real property to pass automatically on the death of the owner(s) to the heir(s) named in the deed and avoid probate.
- Lease Review Questionnaire – We review your proposed lease. Our fixed fee depends on number of pages in the Lease.
- For Sale by Owner Contract Questionnaire – This is the engagement agreement to hire us to prepare a FSBO contract. Complete with the next Questionnaire.
- Arizona Home Purchase & Sale Questionnaire – Give us the information about your for sale by owner transaction.
- Special Warranty Deed Preparation Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare a Special Warranty Deed to transfer real estate to an Arizona LLC.
Arizona Nonprofit Corporations
- Arizona Nonprofit Corporation Formation Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare a nonprofit corporation.
- Application for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exemption Service Agreement – Hire us to prepare and file IRS Form 1023 to obtain a tax exemption letter from the IRS for your nonprofit corporation.
Arizona for Profit Corporations
- Arizona for Profit Corporation Service Agreement – Hire us to form an Arizona for profit corporation
Form an Arizona Limited Partnership
- Limited Partnership Formation Questionnaire – Hire us to form an Arizona LP for a Canadian who owns U.S. real estate.