This is a list of online Questionnaires people use to hire Arizona LLC attorneys Richard Keyt and Richard C. Keyt to provide legal services. The first step to hire us is to call Richard (the father) at 480-664-7478 or Richard C. (the son) at 480-664-7472 if you have questions. The second step is to complete and submit the appropriate online Questionnaire for your desired service. When you finish entering data into the questionnaire and click the submit button our system will send you and us an email message with all the questions and information you entered so you can review it to make sure everything is correct.
Click on a + icon to open a window to read the information in the window.
If you are an Arizona resident take our test to learn who will inherit your property if you die without a Will or a trust.
To hire us to prepare your estate plan the first step is to complete and submit one of our three estate plan questionnaires:
- the Peace of Mind bundle ($497 for one person or $647 for couples). To purchase this bundle complete our Peace of Mind questionnaire. People who have young adult children should purchase this Peace of Mind bundle for their adult children.
- the Silver Estate Plan bundle ($997 for a single person or $1,247 for a couple). To purchase the Silver Estate Plan bundle complete our Silver Estate Plan questionnaire. This plan is for people who have important or valuable assets and they want to make sure that the assets are inherited by the person or people they want to inherit rather than the people who will inherit under the law of the decedent’s state of residence at the time of death. Arizona residents should learn Who Gets My Property If I Die Without A Will Or Trust?
- the Gold Estate Plan bundle ($2,997 for a single person or $3,497 for a couple). People who bought a Gold LLC from us get a $500 discount off the price of this estate plan. To purchase the Gold Estate Plan bundle complete our Gold Estate Plan questionnaire. If you buy our Gold plan make an appointment for a free 60 – 90 minute phone call or Webex video conference with Richard C. Keyt by using his online scheduling calendar or by calling our estate planning legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7413. During this meeting Ricky will answer your questions and work with you to design your estate plan.
- Asset List – Complete this pdf fillable form to make an inventory of your assets to give to your loved ones so your heirs will know what you own if you were to die.
To hire a KEYTLaw Arizona LLC attorney to form your Arizona LLC or PLLC today or the next Wednesday or Friday for $397 (Bronze LLC package), $597 (Silver LLC package) or $997 (Gold LLC package, aka the confidential LLC for people who don’t want their name or address to appear on the public records of the Arizona Corporation Commission) complete our online formation questionnaire below. See a detailed explanation of the 10 services (Bronze LLC), 16 services (Silver LLC) and 19 services (Gold LLC) we provide when hired to form an LLC or PLLC.
- IRA LLC Formation Questionnaire – Also known as the “Check Book LLC.” Form this type of LLC to be owned by your IRA account so you can invest your IRA money in non-traditional assets such as real estate. The manager of the LLC is usually the owner of the IRA. The manager runs the LLC and makes all investment decisions.
KEYTLaw attorneys provide many other LLC & PLLC services in addition to forming new companies. Below is a list of services we provide for people who have operating Arizona LLCs & PLLCs. To hire us complete the appropriate questionnaire. When you submit the questionnaire, our system will send an email message to the email address you enter into the questionnaire so you can review your information and change it if necessary.
- Arizona LLC Operating Agreement Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare a custom Operating Agreement for an existing LLC that complies with Arizona’s new LLC law that took effect on 9/1/19.
- Add or Remove an LLC or PLLC Member or Manager Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare the documents needed to add or remove one or more members of an Arizona LLC or PLLC. The transferring member needs to sign an Assignment of Membership Interest Agreement to transfer the transferor’s membership interest to the transferee. The company needs to file an Amendment to the Articles of Organization if there is an addition or removal of a member (if the LLC is member managed) or if there is an addition or removal of a member owns or formerly owned 20% or more of the profits of the company (if the LLC is manager managed). If the company is manager managed and there is a change in any manager the company needs to fil an Articles of Amendment to the Articles of Organization. Whenever there is a change in members or managers the parties should sign an amended Operating Agreement to reflect the changes. You can purchase all of these documents using our questionnaire.
- Buy Sell Agreement Questionnaire for multiple member LLCs. This is the exit strategy. Submit this questionnaire to hire us to prepare a Buy Sell Agreement for your LLC.
- Amending Articles of Organization Questionnaire – Use this to change the name of an LLC or PLLC or to add or remove a member or manager.
- Confidential Trust Questionnaire to create a trust to own an LLC for confidentiality
- Touch Up Package for an Existing LLC – If you already filed the Articles of Organization purchase our Operating Agreement, organizational resolutions, membership certificates, disclaimer for non-owner spouse to sign if membership will be owned as separate property, portfolio with tabs and your documents, the LLC Operations Manual and our 50 email alerts.
- Transfer of Membership Interest Testament – This document causes the transfer of a membership interest to loved ones on a member’s death w/o the need for a probate.
- Tax Audit Agreement Questionnaire – Effective 1/1/18 all LLCs taxed as partnerships need an agreement that deals with partnership tax issues created under the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015. The lack of this agreement could have substantial negative economic consequences for an LLC taxed as a partnership. See “Why All LLCs Taxed as Partnerships Must Have a Tax Audit Agreement.”
Complete our online questionnaire and pay our fee to hire us to prepare and file the documents necessary to terminate / kill an existing Arizona LLC. For more on this topic read “What You Need to Know Before Dissolving an Arizona Limited Liability Company.”
- New Hire Statutory Agent Questionnaire – If you are hiring us to be a statutory agent for the first time use this Questionnaire.
- Questionnaire to Rehire KEYTLaw, LLC, to be a Statutory Agent – Use this Questionnaire if you are rehiring us to be the statutory agent.
- Address Service Agreement – Use this Questionnaire to purchase our address service, but not our statutory agent service.
- Arizona Business Purchase / Sale Questionnaire – Hire us to represent the buyer or seller of an Arizona business.
- Beneficiary Deed Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare a Beneficiary Deed to cause the ownership of Arizona real property to pass automatically on the death of the owner(s) to the heir(s) named in the deed and avoid probate.
- Special Warranty Deed Preparation Questionnaire – Hire us to prepare a Special Warranty Deed to transfer real estate to an Arizona LLC.
- For Sale by Owner Contract Questionnaire – This is the engagement agreement to hire us to prepare a FSBO contract. Complete with the next Questionnaire.
- Arizona Home Purchase & Sale Questionnaire – Give us the information about your for sale by owner transaction.
- Lease Review Questionnaire – We review your proposed commercial or residential lease. Our fixed fee depends on number of pages in the Lease.
- Arizona Nonprofit Corporation Formation Questionnaire – Hire us to form an Arizona nonprofit corporation. See the list of the 28 Arizona nonprofit corporation formation services we provided for $1,097.
- Application for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exemption Service Agreement – Complete and digitally sign our DocuSign IRS Form 1023 preparation service agreement to hire us for $3,500 to prepare and file IRS Form 1023 to obtain a tax exemption letter from the IRS for your 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
- Arizona for Profit Corporation Service Agreement – Complete and submit this pdf form to hire us to form an Arizona for profit corporation for $995.
- Limited Partnership Formation Questionnaire – Submit this online questionnaire to hire us to form an Arizona LP for a Canadian who owns U.S. real estate or assets.
- CA LLC Formation Questionnaire – Richard C. Keyt is licensed to practice law in AZ and CA.
- California LLC Operating Agreement Questionnaire – Use this Questionnaire to hire us only to prepare a custom CA LLC Operating Agreement.
- Trust Questionnaire – Use this Questionnaire to hire us to prepare a CA trust to own one or more CA LLCs and other assets.