Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt, JD. LL.M (tax law) formed his first Arizona LLC 25 years ago on the day Arizona’s LLC law became effective. Since October of 1992 Richard has formed 6,100+ Arizona LLCs. People love Richard’s LLC formation services. See his 121 five star Google & Facebook reviews.
Warning to Existing Arizona LLC Owners: Arizona’s new LLC law that replaces current LLC law is effective September 1, 2020. All Arizona LLCs created before and after the effective date need an Operating Agreement that complies with the new law and that eliminates the nasty litigation causing provisions in the new law. Learn more about the new law and why Richard Keyt calls the new Arizona law the liability company act rather than the limited liability company act.
- #1 Reason to Hire Us to Form Your AZ LLC: Your Operating Agreement will comply with current AZ LLC law and automatically convert to comply with Arizona’s new LLC law effective 9/1/2020.
- Your LLC’s Operating Agreement will eliminate the many litigation causing provisions in the new law.
- Compare the contents of our three LLC packages for $397, $597 & $997.
- See the article that shows we are $195 cheaper than Legalzoom for similar LLC formation services.
- To hire us to form an Arizona LLC this coming Wednesday or Friday complete our online LLC formation questionnaire.
Richard and his son former CPA and Arizona and California LLC attorney Richard C. Keyt, JD, MS (accounting) created this site because they want to educate people about Arizona limited liability company law and they want to form your LLC. This site contains many articles about forming, operating and terminating Arizona LLCs.