Effective February 7, 2019
The law firm of KEYTLaw, LLC, and its attorneys (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operate the www.keytlaw.com website and other websites with the URL that starts with www.keytlaw.com (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Service” or “Websites”).
We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our Users while offering the highest quality User experience.
- Service. Service is the www.keytlaw.com website and all websites that exist under that URL
- Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User). Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address; First name and last name; Phone number; Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us at [email protected].
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
KEYTLaw, LLC, and its attorneys may use the collected data for t