"*" indicates required fields
To hire KEYTLaw, LLC, to be the Arizona statutory agent for your company complete this Questionnaire and click the Submit button at the end of this Questionnaire.
Check the services your are purchasing.
KEYTLaw, LLC, will be the statutory agent for which of the above?
What is the legal name of the limited liability company?
What is the legal name of the corporation?
What is the legal name of the partnership?
What type of partnership is the partnership?
What is the legal name of the person who is the landlord?
In what state was the entity formed?
Name of the person who is our contact. This is the person to whom we will send correspondence and our consent to be the statutory agent.
Where do we send correspondence to the contact person?
A condition to hire KEYTLaw, LLC, to be your statutory agent is you must read and accept our
Statutory Agent Service Agreement. Check this box to confirm that the contact person completed and submitted this Questionnaire and he or she confirms that he or she has read the Statutory Agent Service Agreement and accepts it as the authorized agent on behalf of the entity or person.
Once in your dashboard follow the steps below:
1. Click “Online Services” at the top of the page.
2. Select “Change Addresses or Statutory Agent”
3. Search for your Entities Name in the search box
4. Click and select the dot to the left of the entity ID and hit “Next”
5. Select the “Change LLC Address or Statutory Agent” box
6. For the question “I am the Statutory Agent for this entity changing only the Statutory Agent address” answer “No” and hit the “Next” button
7. To replace the stat agent scroll down and click the ”Replace Statutory Agent” box
8. Click “Entity” and search for “KEYTLaw, LLC”
9. Select the one with our full address, 7373 E. DOUBLETREE RANCH ROAD, SUITE 135, SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85258, USA and Richard’s email, [email protected].
10. Follow the prompts until you checkout
The filing fee is $5.
You must be logged in to post a comment.