Need a Professional?

If you have a business you need a bookkeeper like Megan Long and Joy Tuttle, CPAs.  They are with CPA for Hire, P.C., 33755 North Scottsdale Road #130, Scottsdale, Arizona 85266.  Call Megan ([email protected]) or Joy ([email protected]) at 480-437-9022.  They are great.

KEYTLaw, LLC, has used CPA for Hire since early 2007 to keep our QuickBooks in order.  Although Joy and Megan are CPAs their company does not provide CPA or tax preparation services.  CPA for Hire is a bookkeeping and QuickBooks consulting firm.  They can do some or all of your actual QuickBooks data entry either remotely over the internet or by sending a bookkeeper to your office.

Once a month Megan Long comes to our office and reviews our data entry for the prior month and corrects any data entry errors we have made.  If we are not sure how to handle a bookkeeping item we call our Megan for the answer.  Once a year in January Joy Hollenberg Tuttle, CPA, reviews our QuickBooks accounts for the year that just ended.  Joy makes any necessary adjustments to our QuickBooks accounts (debits & credits & CPA stuff) and gets our accounts ready to give to our CPA.  We then email the Quickbooks accountant’s file to our CPA who prepares our tax return.

I highly recommend QuickBooks for small business accounting and CPA for Hire as your part-time professional bookkeeper.

Richard’s firm is K & R Tax Accounting Services located at 2853 S Sossaman Road, Suite A-101 Mesa, AZ 85212.  Call Richard at 480-392-6801.  His email is [email protected]  Richard provides accounting services and tax planning for small businesses and their owners.  We’ve been recommending Richard for more than ten years.

Richard Avellone, LLC, 2375 East Camelback Road, #600, Phoenix, Arizona 85016; phone: (602) 908-9089; email: [email protected]  Richard prepares tax returns and provides tax planning and accounting services for small and medium size businesses and their owners.

Dallas R. Siler II’s, firm is DRS CPA, PLLC, at 4960 S. Gilbert Rd., Ste 1-247, Gilbert, AZ.  His direct phone number is 480-292-2954 and his email address is [email protected]

Dallas has 17+ years of nonprofit and governmental accounting and audit experience. Mr. Siler’s experience is specialized in the accounting for Arizona nonprofit corporations of all sizes, charter schools, traditional school districts, counties and cities. He has extensive knowledge of the preparation and submission of the federal IRS form 990 and related forms including the 990T.

Mr. Siler has served on the business committee of a private foundation that established and supported independent schools mainly in North Carolina and Arizona.

Call Dallas R. Siler II, CPA, directly at 480.292.2954.

16443 N. 59th Place, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254; phone: 602-595-5885; email: [email protected]

Call Astasia Moon at 602-430-6975 or send her an email message to [email protected]  She is with Sunflower Bank.  Her office is at 7047 E Greenway Pkwy Ste 140, Scottsdale, AZ 85254.

To open an account for an LLC Sunflower Bank needs the company’s name, EIN, and Articles of Organization with the ACC stamp on it. LLC owners can open a new business account as early as the day they file the Articles of Organization with Arizona Corporation Commission.

As a banking professional, Business Relationship Manager Astasia Moon builds a personal connection with each of her clients so she can exceed expectations. Her primary expertise is in business lending, offering commercial real estate loans, acquisitions, working capital lines and equipment financing for businesses. Your business will benefit from full relationship management where deposit products can be leveraged to increase the benefits of your balances. With an attention to detail and getting things done, Astasia is ready to help you and your company with your financial goals.

Business Solutions

When you are ready to review your business needs and goals, turn to the experts at Sunflower Bank. Your Business Relationship Manager offers:

  • Loan and deposit products to match your specific business needs
  • A consultative approach utilized to understand and advance your business
  •  Professional and expert analysis
  •  First class customer service
  •  Single point of contact for any and all banking needs

Ask Astasia about Sunflower’s current promotions or visit website for details.

Wendy Sage, a Notre Dame Federal Credit Union business banker, has over 30 years of banking experience. Her concierge-level member service will ensure you get the right product at the right time to meet your business needs. She will simplify the process for you so you can spend your time on what matters most—your business.

Notre Dame FCU is a full-service financial institution offering free business and non-profit checking accounts. No matter how big or small, your business can take advantage of no qualifying activities, no monthly fees, no transaction limits, no deposit fees, and no minimum balance requirements. PLUS, you could be earning dividends on that free account.

Visit Wendy at Notre Dame FCU’s Arizona office located at 4645 N 32nd St, Suite A220, Phoenix, AZ 85018 or call her at 602-735-0900.  Send email to [email protected]. For more information on Notre Dame FCU’s business solutio