Question: People frequently ask me why they should hire me, Richard Keyt, an Arizona LLC attorney who has formed 8,900+ AZ LLCs, to form their Arizona limited liability company instead of LegalZoom?
Answer: People should hire me to form their AZ LLC instead of LegalZoom for the following reasons:
- I’m $31 Cheaper than LegalZoom for Similar Services: As of 5/14/23 my $797 Silver LLC package is $34 cheaper than the $831 LegalZoom charges for its premium LLC package that provides services similar to our Silver LLC package. LegalZoom’s statutory agent (aka Registered Agent) Service is $249/year. Compare that to our statutory agent fee of $99/year.
- I’ll Form Your LLC Long Before LegalZoom: I form new LLCs and get them approved by the Arizona Corporation Commission the same day you approve your LLC formation questionnaire and pay our fee. LegalZoom says “We’ll process your paperwork and then send it to the Secretary of State, who’ll form your business. LegalZoom processing time is based on business days and doesn’t include Secretary of State processing times, which can vary.” This means within one business day of being hired LegalZoom mails the Articles of Organization to the ACC then waits the 3 – 5 business days for the ACC to review and approve the filing. Translation: Total time from hiring to approval is 1 business day to mail + 3 days for the package to be delivered by the USPS to the ACC + 3 – 5 business days for ACC to review = 7 – 9 days not counting week ends to get the AOO approved.
- I email the approved Articles of Organization to you so you can open a bank account the same day. Compare that to LegalZoom’s formation time of 7 – 9 or more days after being hired. It forms its economy LLCs 20 business days after being hired and its standard LLCs 10 business days after being hired.
- I’ve Got 349 Five Star Reviews: Read our 349 happy client five star reviews on Google, Facebook & Birdeye. When I Google LegalZoom it doesn’t display any reviews.
- I’m an Arizona LLC Attorney who has been forming LLCs since 1992: I formed the first LLC in Arizona the day Arizona’s LLC law became effective in October of 1992. I have formed 8,900+ Arizona LLCs since I started counting in 2002.