About the Law Firm of KEYTLaw, LLC
KEYTLaw, LLC, is a law firm with an office in central Phoenix, Arizona, and another office in Scottsdale, Arizona. The firm’s attorneys are H. Richard Keyt, JD, LL.M (taxation), his son former CPA Richard C. Keyt, JD, M.S. (accounting), and Richard’s brother Norman C, Keyt, JD. The latter two attorneys are of counsel to KEYTLaw, LLC. We also have four legal assistants.
We are attorneys who prepare Wills, Trusts and other estate planning documents. We help you protect your most valuable assets – your loved ones. We also prepare first party and third party special needs trusts. We represent personal representatives in Arizona probates, including contested probate matters. We also administer trusts after the trustee dies. Richard C. Keyt is a nonprofit corporation / charitable law attorney who prepares and files IRS form 1023 to obtain federal tax exemptions for 501(c)(3) organization..
We have formed 5,300+ Arizona limited liability companies and nonprofit corporations that intend to become 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charities. We also help clients negotiate and document business matters, including buying, selling and leasing all types of real estate and preparing and reviewing any kind of contract. We provide common legal services that businesses and business owners need such as evicting tenants.
Areas of Practice
- Preparing Wills and Trusts and assisting our clients in creating life-time asset protection for their loved ones after death.
- Entity Formations (5,300+) – Creating Arizona limited liability companies and nonprofit corporations.
- Preparing and reviewing any type of contract including contracts to buy, sell & lease the following types of real property: commercial, office, industrial, shopping centers & apartments.
- Preparing & filing IRS Form 1023 to obtain federal tax exempt charitable status for nonprofit corporations.
- Representing the personal representative of the estate of a deceased Arizona resident.
- Commercial and white collar criminal litigation.
- Advising landlords on Arizona’s landlord tenant law including high volume evictions.
Dyer, Bregman & Ferris, PLLC
Richard Keyt and the KEYTLaw, LLC, firm are of counsel with the central Phoenix, Arizona, law firm of Dyer, Bregman & Ferris, PLLC, located at 3411 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85013.