Steps to Hire the Keyts to Prepare Your Estate Plan
1. See the contents and prices of our estate plan with a revocable living trust. The primary reason people buy a revocable living trust is they want to create beneficiary controlled asset protected trusts for each of their loved ones so the inherited assets can never be reached by the loved one's creditors, ex-spouses or a bankruptcy court.
2. Make an appointment with one of Keyts for your free estate planning consultation. You can meet in our office, via phone or by a Zoom video conference. The meetings typically last 45 – 90 minutes. We are located at 7373 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite 135 in Scottsdale. We are one mile south of Shea Blvd., and one block east of Scottsdale road.
3. Complete our online estate plan questionnaire. When you submit the questionnaire our system will send an email message to you and to us that contains all the information you entered in the questionnaire.
4. Meet with us for your free estate plan consultation.
5. Come to our office to sign your documents in front of two witnesses and a notary.
Total time from start to signed documents is one to two weeks.