Yes, Arizona business lawyer Richard Keyt does form Arizona corporations, both for profit and nonprofit corporations. The limited liability company is the preferred entity type in Arizona. During 2020 5,459 corporations and 83,708 LLCs & PLLCs were formed in Arizona. That is 15 LLCs formed for every corporation.
For more on Arizona corporations read:
- How to Incorporate in Arizona – For Profit Corporations – a step by step guide for do-it-yourselfers. Be sure to prepare the Bylaws, organizational resolutions and the Conflicts of Interest Policy, all of which are required by Arizona corporate law.
- Arizona For Profit Corporation Formation Service $995. – The 19 services we provide and the 7 documents we prepare when we form an AZ for profit corporation
- To hire Arizona corporate attorney Richard Keyt to form an Arizona for profit corporation complete our online Arizona Corporation Formation Agreement . Complete the form online then print it, sign it and send it to us per the delivery instructions at the end of the form.
- How to Start a Nonprofit Organization in Arizona – Another guide for people who want to form their own nonprofit corporation. Beware: Nonprofit corporations are more complex than vanilla for profit corporations. In addition to the required Bylaws and organizational resolutions and the requirement that the directors elect officers, nonprofits that intend to become tax exempt charitable organizations should also prepare the following policies recommended by the IRS: Conflicts of Interest Policy, Whistle Blower Policy, Document Retention & Destruction Policy, Gift Acceptance Policy, Travel & Expense Reimbursement Policy, Compensation Policy and Joint Venture Policy.
- See a list of the 29 nonprofit formation services provided by Arizona nonprofit organization attorney Richard Keyt and the 16 documents he prepares when he forms an Arizona nonprofit corporation for $1,097.
- To hire Arizona corporate attorney Richard Keyt to form an Arizona nonprofit corporation for $1,097 go to our web page called “How to Hire an Arizona Corporate Attorney to Form an Arizona Nonprofit Corporation.”
- LLC or Corporation? – Why you should never take advice about the type of entity to form from somebody that tells you to form an “S corporation.” If you think you should form an Arizona corporation instead of an Arizona LLC, you must read this article. There are a lot of reasons why the Arizona corporation is obsolete and people from AZ LLCs 9 times more often than they form Arizona corporations. P.S. Arizona law does not allow for the creation of S corporations.
- Beware the Nevada Incorporation Scam – We form limited liability companies in Nevada, Arizona, Delaware and Wyoming, but more often than not it is a mistake to form a Nevada corporation or a Nevada LLC. There is a lot of bad information about Nevada corporations on the radio and on the internet so do yourself a favor and read this article before you form a NV corp or NV LLC.
- Corporate Application to Transaction Business in Arizona Service Agreement – Complete this online agreement to hire Richard Keyt to prepare the documents to register a non-Arizona corporation to do business in Arizona.
- Statutory Agent / Known Place of Business Service Agreement – Hire KEYTLaw, LLC to be the statutory agent for an Arizona entity of for an out of state entity that needs an Arizona statutory agent.
- IRS Forms Used by New Corporations – Links to IRS online federal employer Id number wizard, IRS Forms SS-4 (Application for Employer ID Number), SS-4 Instructions, 8832 (Entity Classification Election – used to elect to be taxed as a C corporation), 2553 (Election by a Small Business Corporation – used to elect to be taxed as an S corporation), Instructions to Form 8832