Question: People frequently ask me why they should hire me, Richard Keyt, an Arizona LLC attorney who has formed 8,200+ AZ LLCs, to form their Arizona limited liability company instead of LegalZoom?
Answer: People should hire me to form their AZ LLC instead of LegalZoom for the following reasons:
- I’m $245 Cheaper than LegalZoom for Similar Services: As of 1/15/22 my $597 Silver LLC package is $245 cheaper than the $842 LegalZoom charges for its express gold LLC package that provides services similar to our Silver LLC package. LegalZoom’s statutory agent (aka Registered Agent) Service is $249/year after the first year and our statutory agent service is $99/year.
- I’ll Form Your LLC Long Before LegalZoom: I form new LLCs and get them approved by the Arizona Corporation Commission the same day you approve your LLC formation information and pay our fee. I email the approved Articles of Organization to you so you can open a bank account the same day. LegalZoom forms its express gold LLCs 2 – 5 business days after it is hired. It forms its economy LLCs 20 business days after being hired and its standard LLCs 10 business days after being hired.
- I’ve Got 276 Five Star Reviews: Read our 276 happy client five star reviews on Google, Facebook & Birdeye. As of 1/15/22 LegalZoom had an average 3.58 star rating from 1,028 reviews on Sitejabber, including 314 one star reviews.
- I’m an Arizona LLC Attorney who has been forming LLCs since 1992: I formed the first LLC in Arizona the day Arizona’s LLC law became effective in October of 1992. I have formed 8,200+ Arizona LLCs since I started counting in 2002.
- I do not disclaim responsibility for my services: I don’t require my clients to agree to disclaimers like the following found in bold text in LezalZoom’s “Terms of Service Agreement“:
“I understand and agree that LegalZoom is not a law firm or an attorney, may not perform services performed by an attorney, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter.”
Why would you hire a company that tells you it is “not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney.” Isn’t LegalZoom advising people to hire an attorney to form their LLC? That language should cause people to run away, run away and hire an LLC attorney to form their LLC.
- I Answer Arizona LLC Questions for Free: My son Arizona LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt (480-664-7472) and I (480-664-7478) answer LLC questions for free. I don’t know if LegalZoom answers LLC questions, but if it does, do you really want a nameless LegalZoom sales rep with unknown AZ LLC experience to answer Arizona LLC questions?
Hire LLC Attorney Richard Keyt to Form an LLC
To hire Richard take five minutes and complete our online LLC Formation Questionnaire.
Compare the LLC Formation Services of the Keyts vs. Legalzoom
How to Hire Richard Keyt to Form Your Arizona LLC
To hire Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt (8,200+ LLCs formed) to form your LLC select one of the following options. Your LLC will be formed and can open its bank account the same day or the next business day after we are hired. See the “Contents of the Bronze ($397), Silver ($597) & Gold ($997) LLC Packages.
Option 1: Quickest, Easiest & Most Popular – Telephone (Mon – Fri 8 am – 5 pm). Call and give your information to:
Option 2: Online – Available 24/7
- Complete our LLC Formation Questionnaire.
- Pay in our secure web store for the Bronze ($397), Silver ($597) or Gold ($997) LLC package.
Call Us if You Have any Questions
Call Arizona LLC attorneys Richard C. Keyt (480-664-7472) or his father Richard Keyt (480-664-7478) if you have any questions about forming or operating an Arizona limited liability company. They don’t charge to answer questions over the phone.
For People Who Want to Form an LLC Themselves
If you think you might want to create a do-it-yourself Arizona LLC you must read Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s article called “Step by Step Guide: How to Form Arizona LLC 2022 in (6 Easy Steps).”