by Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt who has formed 7,200+ LLCs
Question: How do I form an Arizona limited liability company?
Answer: Two ways: (1) hire me (see the “Contents of the Bronze ($397), Silver ($597) & Gold ($997) LLC Packages), or (2) do it yourself. There are two ways to form a do it yourself Arizona LLC:
Compare Forming an LLC Yourself with My LLC Formation Services
I have formed 7,200+ Arizona LLCs because I give my clients everything they need to know to operate the LLC during phase 2 and comply with Arizona LLC law. When I form an Arizona LLC for $597 (I pay the $85 ACC expedited filing fee), I provide many LLC formation services, including preparing the following custom drafted LLC documents:
- Same Day Filing and Approval of the LLC’s Articles of Organization – I form LLCs and PLLCs the same day you approve the LLC formation questionnaire we send you and you pay our fee. We will email the Articles of Organization approved by the Arizona Corporation Commission to you the same day.
- Operating Agreement – We prepare a custom Operating Agreement for every LLC and PLLC we form. This contract is the internal governing document for the LLC and its members. We have three Operating Agreements: (1) $247 for a one member LLC or an LLC owned by a married couple, or (2) $497 for a multi-member LLC: and (3) $897 for multi-member LLCs that want to pick and choose which of the 30+ clauses to add or delete from their Operating Agreement. Buy our new LLC law compliant custom Operating Agreement. Read “Why Your LLC Needs an Operating Agreement” and “Arizona LLC Operating Agreement FAQ.”
- Members Digitally Sign the Operating Agreement – We cause DocuSign to send every member a pdf version of the Operating Agreement so they can sign it digitally. When all members have signed the Operating Agreement DocuSign will send every member a fully signed pdf version of the Operating Agreement.
- Spousal Disclaimer – If a married member who is a resident of Arizona is to own his or her interest in the LLC as separate property, the non-owner spouse must sign a Disclaimer in which he/she disclaims any ownership of the LLC interest. If the non-owner spouse does not sign and deliver a Disclaimer to the owner spouse, Arizona law presumes that the spouses own the LLC as community property even if the non-owner spouse is not named in any of Articles of Organization or the Operating Agreement.
- Arizona LLC Operations Manual – When we form an Arizona LLC we give our clients access to my 170 page ebook called the Arizona LLC Operations Manual. This book covers 75+ topics the members and managers of AZ LLCs must know. We sell this must have book for $97 in our store, but the book is included if you buy our Silver ($597) or Gold ($997) LLC formation packages. Even if you do not hire Richard Keyt to form your Arizona LLC, you owe it to yourself to buy and read this book from cover to cover. It explains what your LLC must do to comply with Arizona’s LLC laws.
- Organizational Resolutions – Resolutions signed by all of the members that approve the issuance of membership interests, adoption of the Operating Agreement, opening a bank account, reimbursement of LLC formation expenses paid by any member, election of one or more managers and other formation related actions. Silver ($597) and Gold ($997) LLC formation packages only.
- Membership Certificates – The LLC equivalent of a numbered stock certificate issued to each member. Silver ($597) and Gold ($997) LLC formation packages only.
We put all of your LLC documents in a nice portfolio with everything organized behind tabs. Silver ($597) and Gold ($997) LLC formation packages only. See the contents of our three LLC packages.
For People Who Want to Form an LLC Themselves
If you think you might want to create a do-it-yourself Arizona LLC you must read Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s article called “Step by Step Guide: How to Form Arizona LLC 2020 in (6 Easy Steps).”
Free Answers to Your LLC or PLLC Questions
If you have questions about forming or operating Arizona LLCs or PLLCs call Arizona LLC attorneys Richard Keyt (the father) at 480-664-7478 and [email protected] or his son Richard C. Keyt at 480-664-7472 and [email protected] To hire us to form an Arizona LLC or PLLC submit our online LLC formation questionnaire.