I formed my first Arizona LLC the day Arizona’s LLC law became effective in October of 1992. I’ve been forming Arizona LLCs ever since. I didn’t start counting my LLC formations until 2002. Since I started counting in 2002 I have formed 7,000+ Arizona LLCs. I created number 5,000 sometime during April of 2016.
There are a lot of reasons why I’ve formed so many LLCs, but here are the main reasons:
- I offer three prices and three LLC packages. See the “Contents of the Bronze ($397), Silver ($597) & Gold ($997) LLC Packages.
- Cheaper than LegalZoom for similar services, but I am a lawyer with a masters degree in U.S. income tax law and LegalZoom is an unlicensed document preparer. See “Should Richard Keyt or LegalZoom Form My LLC?“
- Silver & Gold LLC purchasers get online access to my 170 page ebook called the “Arizona LLC Operations Manual.” Chapter 3 is checklist of 34 important tasks that must be performed within 75 days after the LLC is formed.
- 42+ post formation email messages reminding you to perform post formation tasks.
- We form LLCs on Wednesdays and Fridays (unless Friday is a holiday). Your LLC is born and can start doing business the day we hand file the Articles of Organization with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- People love my LLC formation services. Watch and read some of our 204 five star reviews.