Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s LLC former legal assistant was Katie Keyt. Katie started working for Richard in the fall of 2006 when she began her senior year at Arizona State University. She quit after six years to work for Origami Owl. In addition to being the creator and photographer of a very successful young woman’s blog called Running on Happiness, Katie is the KEYTLaw Girl in the videos below. She is also a professional photographer. Her photography website is Kate Nelle Photography.
Richard Keyt worked with Katie to create “Ask the KEYTLaw Girl,” a series of informational videos that answer frequently asked questions that people ask Richard about forming and operating Arizona limited liability companies.
If you have an LLC question that is not answered on this website, call KEYTLaw LLC attorney Richard Keyt at 480-664-7478, his son KEYTLaw LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt at 480-664-7472, or LLC legal assistant Luana Strugari - 480-664-7446.
Ask the KEYTLaw Girl – Videos about Forming & Operating Arizona LLCs
- How to Form a Do-it-Yourself Arizona LLC (text version)
- KEYTLaw Girl Katie Keyt explains why Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt has formed 5,600+ Arizona limited liability companies. She also describes the contents of the 250+ page Arizona LLC portfolio Richard gives to every LLC that he forms.
- LLCs & Personal Guarantees (text version)
- Should I Form an S Corporation or a C Corporation? (text version)
- How to Transfer Land into an Arizona LLC (text version)
- Can an AZ LLC Do Business in Another State? (text version)
- Can a Non-U.S. Citizen Own an Arizona LLC? (text version)
- Is Property Acquired During an Arizona Divorce Community Property or Separate Property? (text version)