Forming Arizona LLCs
The following forms are used to form a new Arizona limited liability company.
1. LLC Filing Fees – The Arizona Corporation Commission’s list of fees to file various LLC documents.
2. Articles of Organization (ACC’s form) – This is the the Arizona Corporation Commission’s two page fill in the blanks form document filed with the Arizona Corporation Commission to form an Arizona LLC. If you use this ACC form you must also complete and submit: (a) either the Manager Structure Attachment (if the LLC is manager managed) or the Member Structure Attachment (if the LLC is member managed), and (b) the Statutory Agent Acceptance form. See the Instructions for the Articles of Organization. If somebody holds an Arizona tradename identical to the desired name of your new LLC then when you submit the Articles of Organization to the ACC for filing you must also submit a Notice of Transfer of Limited Liability Company Name Reservation signed by the holder of the tradename. See the Instructions.
3. Articles of Organization (Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s custom 3 page editable Word document) for $27. Instead of using the bare bones ACC form Articles of Organization, purchase Richard Keyt’s editable Word 2003 version of the Articles of Organization. Buy this document in our store and get an immediate digital download.
4. Operating Agreement for $97. Purchase Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s editable Word version of his Arizona LLC Operating Agreement. Buy this document in our store and get an immediate digital download with instructions on how to modify the document. See “Why all LLCs need a written Operating Agreement.”
5. LLC Starter Kit 3 Item Bundle $173 ($50 discount off the price if you purchased the three documents separately): Purchase Arizona LLC lawyer Richard Keyt’s Do-It-Yourself Articles of Organization (item 3), Do-It-Yourself Operating Agreement (item 4) and a one year subscription to Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s 170 page eBook called the Arizona “LLC Operations Manual.” This three document bundle saves $50 off the price if you purchased all three items separately. Purchase these documents if you want substantive Articles of Organization rather than the minimally sufficient AOO provided by the ACC’s two page form or if you want an Arizona LLC attorney prepared Operating Agreement. You can purchase the Word versions of Richard Keyt’s AOO and OA and edit them for your Arizona LLC. The AOO contains provisions that coordinate with corresponding provisions in Richard’s charging order enhanced Operating Agreement.
4. Confidential Trust Questionnaire – Hire Arizona estate planning and LLC attorney Richard Keyt to prepare a custom drafted Confidential Trust for $497. The purpose of the Confidential Trust is to disguise the ultimate owner of an Arizona LLC. If you are the beneficiary of this trust you would name the trust (not you) as the member and/or manager of an Arizona LLC so that your name will not appear in the Articles of Organization or on the records of the Arizona Corporation Commission.
5. Coversheet – This document must be submitted to the Arizona Corporation Commission along with the Articles of Organization.
6. ACC Approved Newspapers – If the LLC’s place of business is not in Maricopa County or Pima County you must publish a Notice of Publication in an Arizona Corporation Commission approved newspaper in the county of the LLC’s known place of business.
8. Disclaimer of a Membership Interest in an Arizona Limited Liability Company – This Disclaimer of a Membership Interest in an Arizona LLC form when completed, signed by the non-owner spouse and notarized will cause the owner spouse to own the LLC membership interest as the owner spouse’s sole and separate property. If you are “How Do I Acquire an Ownership Interest in an Arizona LLC as Separate Property?”