Last month I attended a four hour seminar on Buy Sell Agreements. I’ve been drafting Buy Sell Agreements for LLCs since 1992, but the seminar gave me a lot of new information. I especially enjoyed the presentations by two very experienced business appraisers. The seminar caused me to review and revise my Buy Sell Agreement and to write several new articles about Buy Sell Agreements to help people learn about and understand why all multi-member LLCs (other than a married couple LLC) should have a comprehensive Buy Sell Agreement.
I also revised my online Buy Sell Agreement questionnaire to give my clients a lot of new options to select for their very custom drafted agreement. Scroll through my Buy Sell Agreement questionnaire and you will be amazed at the number of options and their depth. I doubt you could find anybody else that will give you as many options with respect to provisions to include or exclude from your Buy Sell Agreement.
Here is the list my articles about Buy Sell Agreements and why your multi-member LLC needs one drafted by somebody that knows what he or she is doing.
- What You Need to Know about LLC Buy Sell Agreements
- A Multi-Member LLC’s Most Important Document
- Take the Does Your Buy Sell Agreement Suck Test
- 17 Buy Sell Agreement Triggering Events
- Why Members of a Multi-Member LLC are Crazy if They Don’t Sign a Buy Sell Agreement
- Buy Sell Agreements Should Avoid Fixed Price Valuation Methods Like the Plague
- What is a Shot Gun Buy Out Clause & Why Would It be in Your Buy Sell Agreement?
- The Ideal Time to Review Your Buy-Sell Agreement
- Funding a Buy-Sell Agreement With Life Insurance
To learn more about Buy Sell Agreements and why your LLC needs one or needs to update its existing agreement sign up for my article called “Why Members of a Multi-Member LLC are Crazy if They Don’t Sign a Buy Sell Agreement.” To get this free article click on the link then give us your contact info and opt in. You will get the article and several follow up email messages that have more information about Buy Sell Agreements and how it can save you money and stress if the members of your LLC ever need to go their separate ways.
If you have any questions about Buy Sell Agreements call me at 480-664-7478 or my son Arizona LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt at 480-664-7472. We don’t charge to answer questions over the phone.