I am happy to announce that we are making a series of videos on our Youtube channel that will demonstrate how to do various Arizona LLC related tasks using the Arizona Corporation Commission website and efiling system.
For more videos on forming and operating Arizona limited liability companies and how to use the Arizona Corporation Commission’s forms and online services see the KEYTLaw Youtube channel. Please click on the subscribe icon and the bell symbol to the right of the subscribe icon to get a notice when we upload a new video.
Our first ACC demo video below demonstrates how to search for an LLC or a corporation using the ACC’s online name database to find the LLC’s address, its statutory agent and the names and addresses of its members and managers.
Here is the link to the Arizona Corporation Commission’s business name search database:
Future ACC videos will demonstrate how to do the following tasks:
1. How to make a cover sheet
2. How to check if a desired LLC name is available
3. How to change an LLC’s place of business address
4. How to change the address of a member or manager
5. How to change the address of an LLC’s statutory agent
6. How to appoint a new statutory agent
7. How to amend an LLC’s Articles of Organization to change the LLC’s name
8. How to amend an LLC’s Articles of Organization to add or remove a member
9. How to amend an LLC’s Articles of Organization to add or remove a manager
10. How to file Articles of Organization for a new LLC using the ACC’s online efiling system
11. How to terminate an LLC