A lot of lawyers and document preparers form Arizona limited liability companies including yours truly. My LLC formation services, however, include many features nobody else offers. One of my unique services is the Arizona LLC Alert System, which is a series of email messages I send to people who purchase my Silver and Gold LLC packages.
In forming 8,400+ Arizona LLCs I learned a long time ago that people need help learning about and accomplishing the many post LLC formation tasks that arise when people form a new LLC. Here is a short list of common LLC post formation tasks:
- Get federal employer ID number.
- Open bank account in name of the LLC.
- Arrange for all members to sign the Operating Agreement.
- Set up a bookkeeping system.
- Consult with tax accountant about which of the four ways an LLC can be taxed is best for the owner(s) of the LLC.
- File IRS Form 8832 or 2553 if recommended by the LLC’s tax advisor.
- Transfer land to the LLC by recording a deed (for LLCs that are to own real estate).
- Purchase insurance.
- Get a dba or trade name from the Arizona Secretary of State.
- Register a federal trademark.
Another unique service I give purchasers of Silver and Gold LLCs is access to my 170 page ebook called the “Arizona LLC Operations Manual.” Chapter 3 of the Operations Manual is a checklist of 34 tasks the LLC should accomplish in its first 75 days after being formed. To help members of new LLCs I form accomplish these 34 tasks I created the Arizona LLC Alert System. It is a series of email messages I send to the members of Silver and Gold LLCs I form. These messages remind people to accomplish important LLC post formation tasks.
The Arizona LLC Alert System consists of 50 email message alerts. See the entire list of the 50 Alert emails now included in the Alert System. The Alert System sends members a mobile friendly email message that links to a mobile friendly web page where the actual content of the alert is displayed. Our LLC members love getting these informative alerts.
The following is a list of other unique LLC formation services I provide for all purchasers of my Silver and Gold LLC formation packages.
- Two different Operating Agreements – a 30 page Operating Agreement for single member LLCs and husband and wife owned LLCs and a 55 page Operating Agreement for multi-member LLCs.
- Provisions in the Operating Agreement needed as a result of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, that modified the partnership audit rules applicable to LLCs.
- Addition of Partnership Representative provisions in our multi-member LLC Operating Agreement. These provisions replace the tax matters partner provisions required under prior law called TEFRA.
- Optional Service: Members digitally sign the Operating Agreement and are sent pdf copies of the digitally signed documents.
Hire Me to Form Your Arizona LLC for $397, $597 or $997
See the contents of our Bronze, Silver and Gold LLC packages. To hire us to form an Arizona LLC follow one of the two options on our LLC formation page.