Question: I formed my Arizona LLC so I don’t need your complete LLC Formation package. Can I purchase the parts of the complete LLC package I need at a reduced price in light of the fact I already filed the Articles of Organization, paid the Arizona Corporation Commission filing fee and published the Notice of Publication in a newspaper?
Answer: Yes. We offer an Arizona LLC touch up service for $497 that includes the following items:
- Operating Agreement: This is Richard Keyt’s state of the art 45 page Operating Agreement developed over 35 years as an Arizona business lawyer who has formed thousands of Arizona corporations, nonprofit corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Arizona LLC Operations Manual: This is Richard Keyt’s “everything you wanted to know about operating Arizona LLC’s” 170 page book that is a must read for everybody that is a member of an Arizona LLC. The OM includes a sequence of events checklist in Chapter 3 that lists 34 tasks that should be performed in the first 75 days after the date the Articles of Organization was filed with the Arizona Corporation Commission. See the OM’s table of contents. The Operations Manual is an online ebook that requires a username and password to access it.
- Organizational Resolutions: This document is to be signed by all of the members and contains resolutions authorizing the issuance of the membership interests, opening a bank account in a bank selected by the manager (if manager managed) or a member (if member managed), filing of an IRS form 2553 to cause the LLC to be taxed as an S corporation at the option of the manager (if manager managed) or a member (if member managed), election of the manager(s) if the LLC is manager managed and authorizing the LLC to be a signer on the Operating Agreement.
- Membership Certificates: We prepare a Membership Certificate for each member to evidence the fact the person or entity is a member of the LLC and owns X% of the LLC as of the date the membership interest was acquired.
- Arizona LLC Portfolio: This is our red LLC book with tabs behind which we put all of the items above that you purchase.
To learn more about the contents of our LLC package, watch Kate Keyt, the KEYTLaw Girl, as she demonstrates the above items and our Arizona LLC portfolio.
How to Purchase Our LLC Touch Up Package
To hire us to provide our LLC Touch Up services click on the $497 Touch UP LLC Order Form to go to our secure online store and pay with your major credit card. After paying you will be taken to our Touch Up LLC Questionnaire.