Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s LLC former legal assistant was Katie Leavitt. Katie started working for Richard in the fall of 2006 when she began her senior year at Arizona State University. In addition to being the creator and photographer of a very successful young woman’s blog called Running on Happiness, Katie is the KEYTLaw Girl.
Richard Keyt worked with Katie to create “Ask the KEYTLaw Girl,” a series of informational videos that answer frequently asked questions that people ask Richard about forming and operating Arizona limited liability companies.
If you have an LLC question that is not answered on this website, call KEYTLaw LLC attorney Richard Keyt (ext. 1) or KEYTLaw LLC attorney Richard C. Keyt, CPA (ext. 3) or Gia Goodman (ext. 7) at 602-906-4953 or send the question to us in an email addressed to:
- How to Form a Do-it-Yourself Arizona LLC (text version)
- KEYTLaw Girl Katie Leavitt explains why Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt has formed 3,500+ Arizona limited liability companies. She also describes the contents of the 250+ page Arizona LLC portfolio Richard gives to every LLC that he forms.
Ask the KEYTLaw Girl – Videos about Forming & Operating Arizona LLCs
- LLCs & Personal Guarantees (text version)
- Should I Form an S Corporation or a C Corporation? (text version)
- How to Transfer Land into an Arizona LLC (text version)
- Can an AZ LLC Do Business in Another State? (text version)
- Can a Non-U.S. Citizen Own an Arizona LLC? (text version)
- Is Property Acquired During an Arizona Divorce Community Property or Separate Property? (text version)