How To Hire Arizona LLC Attorneys Richard Keyt, JD, LL.M, & Richard C. Keyt, JD, CPA, to Form Your LLC
It only takes 5 – 10 minutes to hire Richard Keyt (3,800+ LLCs formed) and KEYTLaw, LLC, to form your new Arizona LLC for $599. To hire the Keyts to form your new LLC select one of the following three options:
Option 1: Quickest & Easiest – Telephone
Call any of the following KEYTLaw people and give your LLC and credit card information over the phone:
- Arizona LLC attorney Richard C. Keyt, J.D., CPA – 602-906-4953 ext. 3
- KEYTLaw LLC legal assistant Gia Goodman – 602-906-4953 ext. 7
- Richard Keyt, J.D., LL.M (federal taxation) – 602-906-4953 ext. 1
Option 2 – Online
Our online process is extremely easy and available 24/7.
- 1st Step: Complete our user-friendly online LLC Questionnaire. When you click on the Submit button at the end of the Questionnaire our system will email a copy of the Questionnaire to the person named in the Questionnaire as the LLC’s contact person.
- 2nd Step: When you click on the Questionnaire’s Submit button you will be taken to our secure online store where you can pay for your LLC with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
Option 3 – Complete Our PDF LLC Formation Agreement
- 2nd Step: Save the file to your local computer at a location where you can find it easily like your desktop.
- 3rd Step: Open the pdf form on your local computer. Complete the form and save it.
- 4th Step: Follow the delivery instructions on the last page of the pdf form.
- 5th Step: Go to our secure online store where you can pay for your LLC with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
Call Us if You Have any Questions
Call Arizona LLC attorneys Richard C. Keyt, J.D., CPA (602-906-4953, ext. 3) or his father Richard Keyt, J.D., LL.M. (602-906-4953, ext. 1) if you have any questions about forming or operating an Arizona limited liability company. They don’t charge to answer questions over the phone.