Starting a New Business in Arizona
by Richard Keyt, Arizona LLC and business attorney
In addition to the tasks associated with the formation of a new Arizona limited liability company, there are a lot of other business and legal issues to consider when forming a new company. I recommend that everybody who forms an Arizona limited liability company consult with an Arizona licensed attorney who has experience forming and advising new Arizona LLCs.
The following list contains links to web sites that have additional information about and resources related to starting a new business in Arizona:
- Arizona Department of Commerce & Arizona Business Journal Entrepreneur’s Edge 80 page resource guide to starting an Arizona business
- Arizona Occupational & Business Licenses – a list of state agencies that license various types of business activities.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Online Courses with respect to starting a new business
- Arizona Department of Revenue – tax forms and tax information
- Guide to Arizona Licensing Requirements – Arizona agencies that require licensing, certification or permits for business activities conducted in Arizona.
- Workers Compensation Insurance