1. the initial Articles of Organization, fifty dollars.
2. a foreign registration statement, one hundred fifty dollars.
3. an amendment to the Articles of Organization, twenty-five dollars.
4. Articles of termination, thirty-five dollars.
5. a certificate for any purpose not otherwise provided for, ten dollars.
6. a statement of merger, interest exchange, conversion, domestication or division if the entity responsible for filing the statement is a limited liability company, fifty dollars.
7. written information on any limited liability company, ten dollars.
8. a copy of any document or instrument, five dollars plus fifty cents per page.
9. an application for the reservation of a name, a notice of the transfer of any name reservation, an application for the registration of a name or alternate name by a foreign limited liability company or a renewal application for the registration of a name or alternate name by a foreign company, ten dollars.
10. a statement of change, five dollars.
11. a statement of correction, twenty-five dollars.
12. an application for reinstatement, in addition to other fees and penalties due, one hundred dollars.
B. The Commission shall provide for and establish an expedited service for the filing of all documents and services provided pursuant to this Chapter as follows:
1. the expedited filing shall be a priority service to be completed as soon as possible after the documents are delivered to the Commission.
2. in addition to any other fee required by this Section or any other law, the Commission shall charge a nonrefundable fee for expedited services. The fee shall be determined by a supermajority vote of the Commissioners.
C. The Commission may provide for and establish same-day and next-day services for the filing of any documents and services provided pursuant to this Chapter as follows:
1. the Commission shall suspend same-day or next-day service if the Commission determines that it does not have the necessary resources to perform the service within the established time period.
2. in addition to any other fee required by this Section or any other law, the Commission may charge a nonrefundable fee for the same-day or next-day service, or both. the fee shall be determined by a supermajority vote of the Commissioners.
D. The Commission shall publicly post the current wait times for processing regular and expedited services.
F. The Commission may allow any person to advance monies to the Commission to pay fees required pursuant to this Section for future filings and services. all monies received pursuant to this subsection shall be deposited, pursuant to Sections 35-146 and 35-147, in the money on deposit account in the public access fund established by Section 10-122.01.
G. For the purposes of this Section, “supermajority” means an affirmative vote of at least four Commissioners.
Note: As of September 1, 2020, this statute applies to all Arizona LLCs . The text above shows the statute as of January 1, 2023. To see if the Arizona legislature modified this statute after January 1, 2023, go the the Arizona legislature's website for Title 29, Chapter 7.