In this Article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “License” means a license, a certificate of registration or any other evidence of the satisfaction of the requirements of a licensing authority for the practice of a professional service.
2. “Licensed Person” means a person who is duly licensed by at least one licensing authority to provide at least one of the categories of professional services rendered by the professional limited liability company.
3. “Licensing Authority” means the officer, board, agency, court or other authority empowered by law to license or otherwise authorize the rendition of a professional service.
4. “Professional Limited Liability company” means a limited liability company organized under this Chapter for purposes that include rendering one or more categories of professional services.
5. “Professional Service” means a service that may be lawfully rendered only by a licensed person or person otherwise authorized by a licensing authority to render the service.
Note: As of September 1, 2020, this statute applies to all Arizona LLCs . The text above shows the statute as of January 31, 2021. To see if the Arizona legislature modified this statute after January 31, 2021, go the the Arizona legislature's website for Title 29, Chapter 7.