A. A person knows a fact if the person either:
1. has actual knowledge of the fact.
2. is deemed to know the fact under law other than this Chapter.
B. A person has notice of a fact if the person either:
1. has reason to know the fact from all of the facts known to the person at the time in question.
2. is deemed to have notice of the fact under subsection D of this Section.
C. Subject to Section 29-3210.F, a person notifies another person of a fact by taking steps reasonably required to inform the other person in ordinary course, whether or not those steps cause the other person to know the fact.
D. A person that is not a member is deemed to have notice of a limited liability company’s:
1. dissolution ninety days after a notice of winding up under Section 29-3702.B.2(a) becomes effective.
2. termination ninety days after the Articles of termination under Section 29-3702.B.2(f) become effective.
3. participation in a merger, interest exchange, conversion, domestication or division ninety days after a statement of merger, interest exchange, conversion, domestication or division under Article of this Chapter become effective.
Note: As of September 1, 2020, this statute applies to all Arizona LLCs . The text above shows the statute as of January 31, 2021. To see if the Arizona legislature modified this statute after January 31, 2021, go the the Arizona legislature's website for Title 29, Chapter 7.