1. The initial articles of organization, fifty dollars.
2. An application for registration of a foreign limited liability company, one hundred fifty dollars.
3. An amendment to the articles of organization, twenty-five dollars.
4. Articles of termination and a certificate of termination, thirty-five dollars.
5. A certificate for any purpose not otherwise provided for, ten dollars.
6. Statement of merger, interest exchange, conversion, domestication or division if the entity responsible for filing the statement is a limited liability company, fifty dollars.
7. Written information on any limited liability company, ten dollars.
8. A copy of any document or instrument, five dollars plus fifty cents per page.
9. An application for reservation of a name or for filing a notice of the transfer or cancellation of any name reservation, ten dollars.
10. Five dollars for a statement of change of address of one or more of the following:
(a) Known place of business.
(b) Statutory agent.
11. Any service of notice, demand or process on the commission as resident agent of a limited liability company, twenty-five dollars. This amount may be recovered as taxable costs by the party to the suit, action or proceeding causing the service to be made if the party prevails in the suit, action or proceeding.
12. Articles of correction, the fee prescribed in section 10-122, subsection A, paragraph 17.
13. Application for reinstatement following administrative dissolution, in addition to other fees and penalties due, the fee prescribed in section 10-122, subsection A, paragraph 13.
B. The commission shall provide for and establish an expedited service for the filing of all documents and services provided pursuant to this chapter as follows:
1. The expedited filing shall be a priority service to be completed as soon as possible after the documents are delivered to the commission.
2. In addition to any other fees required by this section or any other law, the commission shall charge a nonrefundable fee for expedited services, including those requested by fax. The fee shall be determined by a supermajority vote of the commissioners.
C. The commission may provide for and establish same day and next day services for the filing of any documents and services provided pursuant to this chapter as follows:
1. The commission shall suspend same day or next day service if the commission determines that it does not have the necessary resources to perform the service within the established time period.23. In addition to any other fees required by this section or any other law, the commissioners may charge a nonrefundable fee for the same day or next day service or both. The fee shall be determined by a supermajority vote of the commissioners.
D. The commission shall publicly post the current wait times for processing regular, expedited and same day and next day services.
F. Any person may advance monies to the commission to pay fees required pursuant to this section for future filings and services. All monies received pursuant to this subsection shall be deposited, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, in the money on deposit account in the public access fund established by section 10-122.01.
G. For the purposes of this section, “supermajority” means an affirmative vote of at least four commissioners.
Caution: The above language was taken from Arizona’s statutes on November 13, 2016. Check the Arizona legislature’s website to determine if this statute changed after November 13, 2016.