In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “Board” means the officer, agency, court or other authority in this state empowered by law to license or otherwise authorize the rendition of a professional service.
2. “License” means a license, a certificate of registration or any other evidence of the satisfaction of the requirements of a board for the practice of a professional service.
3. “Licensed person” means an individual who is duly licensed by at least one board to provide at least one of the categories of professional service rendered by the professional limited liability company. The term shall also include a professional corporation as defined in section 10-2201 or a professional limited liability company qualified to perform at least one of the categories of professional services rendered by the professional limited liability company.
4. “Professional limited liability company” means a limited liability company organized under this chapter for purposes that include rendering one or more categories of professional services.
5. “Professional service” has the same meaning prescribed in section 10-2201.
Caution: The above language was taken from Arizona’s statutes on May 28, 2011. Check the Arizona legislature’s website to determine if this statute changed after September 13, 2013.