A. A dispensary or a dispensary’s cultivation site shall be located at least 500 feet from a private school or a public school.
B. A dispensary shall provide on-site parking or parking adjacent to the building used as the dispensary.
C. A building used as a dispensary or the location used as a dispensary’s cultivation site shall have:
1. At least one toilet room;
2. Each toilet room shall contain:
a. A flushable toilet;
b. Mounted toilet tissue;
c. A sink with running water;
d. Soap contained in a dispenser; and
e. Disposable, single-use paper towels in a mounted dispenser or a mechanical air hand dryer;
3. At least one hand washing sink not located in a toilet room;
4. Designated storage areas for medical marijuana or materials used in direct contact with medical marijuana separate from storage areas for toxic or flammable materials; and
5. If preparation or packaging of medical marijuana is done in the building, a designated area for the preparation or packaging that:
a. Includes work space that can be sanitized, and
b. Is only used for the preparation or packaging of medical marijuana.
D. For each commercial device used at a dispensary or the dispensary’s cultivation site, the dispensary shall:
1. Ensure that the commercial device is licensed or certified pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-2091,
2. Maintain documentation of the commercial device’s license or certification, and
3. Provide a copy of the commercial device’s license or certification to the Department for review upon request.
This is an unofficial version of the Medical Marijuana Program rules. At this time, ADHS does not anticipate making substantive changes to these rules before they are filed with the Office of the Secretary of State. However, technical, organizational, and grammatical changes may be made. The official copy will be posted on www.azsos.gov when filed.