KEYTLaw, LLC, attorney Richard C. Keyt practices business law, contracts, entity formations, nonprofit corporation and charitable organization law and estate planning, the same areas of law as his father, Richard Keyt. Ricky also practices elder law, including assisting Arizona residents to qualify for and obtain long term care under Arizona’s Medicaid program called the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS). Ricky is a licensed Arizona Certified Public Accountant who worked for a national accounting firm for three years before going to law school.
Phone: 602-906-4953, ext. 3
3001 East Camelback Road, Suite 130
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law, Tempe, Arizona, J.D. 2012
- Notre Dame University, South Bend, Indiana, M.S. Accountancy 2006
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, B.S. Accountancy 2004
- McGladrey, LLP – The fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide.
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Wealthcounsel – Member. WealthCounsel is an organization of 2,200+ estate planning attorneys working together as colleagues — not competitors — who have created the premier cutting-edge document creation system in the estate planning field.
- ElderCounsel - Member. ElderCounsel is a national association of Elder Law attorneys. It is dedicated to the professional development and full practice support of advanced Elder Law attorneys.