KEYTLaw, LLC, attorney Richard C. Keyt prepares Wills & Trusts and estate plans and practices business law, contracts, entity formations probate law, and nonprofit corporation and charitable organization law. Ricky prepares IRS Form 1023’s, the application for tax exemption and assists nonprofit corporations in becomes tax exempt charities. Ricky was a lecturer on Arizona LLCs at Arizona Summit Law School during the 2013-2014 and the 2014-2015 school years.
Ricky’s father is Richard Keyt, another KEYTLaw attorney. Ricky is co-author with his father of a book called “Family Asset Protection, which people say is a great way to learn about Wills, Trusts and estate planning. This free eBook is full of helpful illustrations. Its purpose is to teach people how to protect their most valuable asset – their loved ones – from their death or incapacity.
Ricky is licensed to practice law in Arizona and California. He is also a licensed Arizona Certified Public Accountant who worked for a national accounting firm for three years before going to law school.
Phone: 602-906-4953, ext. 3
3001 E. Camelback Road, Suite 130
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law, Tempe, Arizona, J.D. 2012
- Notre Dame University, South Bend, Indiana, M.S. Accountancy 2006
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, B.S. Accountancy 2004
- McGladrey, LLP – The fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide.
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member
- California State Bar Association, Member
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Wealthcounsel – Member. WealthCounsel is an organization of 2,200+ estate planning attorneys working together as colleagues — not competitors — who have created the premier cutting-edge document creation system in the estate planning field.