Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
The latest posts on our blog are shown below. To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
The Leaf Online: “A byzantine legal memo of potentially disastrous implications has been released by the Internal Revenue Service, articulating a new theory of the tax code which could result in punitive audits, crippling […]
Phoenix New Times: “A few Republican lawmakers are trying to sneak past the Voter Protection Act with a draconian DUI bill that targets the state’s medical-marijuana users. State Representative Sonny Borrelli, R-Kingman, is the […]
Forbes.com: Internal Revenue Code “Section 280E provides that ‘no deduction is allowed for any amount incurred in a business that consists of trafficking in controlled substances.’ Because marijuana finds itself on Schedule I of the […]