Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Forbes.com: "Members of Congress on Thursday tried to throw the cannabis industry a legislative lifeline on taxes. The Small Business Tax Equity Act of 2017, introduced in the House by Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) and [...]
Craig W. Smalley, who has a Masters in Taxation, wrote a three part article on how Internal Revenue Code Section 280E affects the federal income taxation of businesses that grow or sell marijuana. The first [...]
On March 9, 2017, the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission issued the following press release: Securities and Exchange Commission v. Notis Global, Inc. (f/k/a Medbox, Inc.), et al., Civil Action No. 2:17-cv-01905 (C.D. Cal. filed [...]
Republican Congressman Justin Amash, three other Republicans and three Democrats introduced House bill H.R.1227, Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2017. The bill states: "Prohibition On Certain Shipping Or Transportation.—This Act shall not apply to [...]