Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
The latest posts on our blog are shown below. To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Arizona Daily Star: “The state cannot prohibit someone from using medical marijuana because that person is on probation, even for drug charges, the state Court of Appeals ruled Friday. Appellate Judge Peter Eckerstrom said […]
New York Times: “It took 13 years for the United States to come to its senses and end Prohibition, 13 years in which people kept drinking, otherwise law-abiding citizens became criminals and crime syndicates […]
Arizona Republic: “Nearly four years after voters passed the Medical Marijuana Act, Phoenix now has 10 state-licensed dispensaries.”