Arizona Probate Explained from A to Z
Learn everything you need to know about doing a probate for a deceased Arizona resident or a decedent who owned Arizona real estate. Former CPA Richard C. Keyt of the law firm of Dyer, Bregman & Ferris, PLLC, and his father Richard Keyt of the law firm of KEYTLaw, LLC, the authors of this site, are Arizona probate attorneys who want people to hire them to do a probate in any Arizona county. We learned long ago that people have the same questions about Arizona probate so we created this site to answer common probate questions.
- What is probate?
- My relative died, but is a probate necessary?
- How does probate work?
- Can I do a probate without a lawyer?
- What do you charge to represent the personal representative of the estate of a deceased Arizona resident?
- Does Arizona provide for an exemption from probate if the assets of the deceased are valued under a specified dollar amount?
- Yes, we handle Arizona probates in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Peoria, Sun City, Sun City West, Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Surprise and any other city in Arizona.
This site answers these questions and many more. We want to help people understand everything they need to know about Arizona probate law and the probate process.
13 Biggest Probate Mistakes.
If you are considering a do-it-yourself Arizona probate you must read this detailed article and learn how to avoid common probate mistakes. Learn more . . .
What is Probate?
What is an Arizona probate and when is it required? A must read article if your loved one who died was an Arizona resident or owned real estate in Arizona. Learn more . . .
Hire Us To Do Your Probate
Make your life easier and eliminate stress by hiring us to do your Arizona probate. We do all the heavy lifting while guiding the personal representative step by step. Learn more . . .
Arizona Probate FAQs
Real Estate Exemption
Personal Property Exemption