We’ve made it very easy to hire Arizona nonprofit corporation attorneys Richard Keyt (father) and former CPA Richard C. Keyt (son) to form your new Arizona nonprofit corporation. It’s a simple 5 – 10 minute process. Our 28 nonprofit corporation formation services include the preparation of up to 16 documents, and payment of all formation costs ($75 ACC expedited filing fee, $45 corporate minute book & seal and $10 postage). To hire the Keyts to form your new nonprofit corporation select one of the following two options:
Option 1 – Telephone
Call any of the following KEYTLaw people and give your nonprofit corporation and credit card information over the phone:
- Richard Keyt, J.D., LL.M (federal taxation) – 480-664-7478
- Richard’s son Richard C. Keyt, J.D., M.S. (accounting) – 480-664-7472
- KEYTLaw corporate legal assistant Michelle Watkins – 480-664-7813
Option 2 – Online
Our online process is extremely easy and available 24/7.
- 1st Step: Complete our online “Nonprofit Corporation Formation Questionnaire.” Enter the information about the nonprofit corporation into this online questionnaire then click on the submit button. Our system will then send an email message to the contact person that contains all of the information you entered into our Questionnaire.
- 2nd Step: Pay for your nonprofit corporation using one of the options below:
- Pay $1,097 by clicking on this link to go to our secure online store and pay with your Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
- Pay $1,197 (the additional $100 is to purchase our address service so that the corporation’s address and the address of the directors in the Articles of Incorporation will be c/o KEYTLaw, LLC, 7373 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite 165, Scottsdale, AZ 85258) by clicking on this link to go to our secure online store and pay with your Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
- Call KEYTLaw corporate legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7813 and give her your credit card information over the phone.
Call if You Have any Questions
Call Richard Keyt, J.D., LL.M. (480-664-7478), or his son former CPA Richard C. Keyt, J.D. (480-664-7472) if you have any questions about forming or operating an Arizona limited liability company. They don’t charge to answer questions over the phone.
We always form corporations and LLCs on the last business day of the week so at most it will be one week from the time we are paid and have all the corporate data until we form the corporation. We also provide one business day and three business day expedited formation services for $200 and $100, respectively. Call KEYTLaw corporate legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7813 if you want to purchase the one business day or three business day expedited formation service.