- Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007. The MFDRA generally allows for the exclusion of income realized as a result of modification of the terms of the mortgage, or foreclosure on a principal residence.
- IRS Targets Nevada Entities. Read this before forming an entity in Nevada, a state the IRS is targeting for entity audits.
- Frivolous Tax Arguments. Claims that the federal income tax is unlawful and the law that proves the claims are bogus.
- Frivolous Tax Collection Arguments. Claims that the US cannot legally collect taxes and the law that proves the claims are bogus.
- Penalties for Bogus Tax Claims. IRS weapons to penalize people who make frivolous tax claims.
- Tax Consequences of a Home Foreclosure. The foreclosure of real property can cause taxable discharge of indebtedness income.
IRS Notices about Tax Scams