We have taken important protective action to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and infection of our clients and prospective clients. We modified our normal office procedures to protect our most precious assets, our clients and prospective clients, until it is safe to return to business as usual.
None of our six employees or any of their family members are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, nor has anyone tested positive.
In response to the CDC’s & Arizona health department recommendations, we are taking the precautionary measures listed below to prevent the spread of the virus among our clients and prospects and to safeguard their health and the health of our personnel by closing our office to walk-ins and in-person meetings until further notice.
Our Covid-19 Meeting Procedures
- We will continue to work normal hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Monday – Friday, so please feel free to give us a call or send an email as you would normally do.
- Until further notice we have a closed-door policy. We will not accept any walk-ins or in-person meetings.
- If you currently have an in-person office meeting scheduled, we will call you at the scheduled time and have a phone meeting. If necessary we can conference other people into the phone call.
How to Schedule a Date & Time for a Phone Call with Richard Keyt or Richard C. Keyt
- To make an appointment with Richard C. Keyt (the son) go to his online scheduling calendar or call him at 480-664-7472.
- If you need to drop off any documents, please send the documents to us via email or fax if possible. Our fax number is 602-297-6890.
- If you’re unable to send documents to us via email or fax you can put them on the floor outside our office door between 9 am – 4 pm and then ring the doorbell. After ringing the door bell please move 10 or more away from the door and wait until somebody from inside our office opens the door and gets the documents. If nobody gets the documents then retrieve the documents and return the next day and follow the above procedure again. Please wash your hands and don’t touch your face prior to handling the documents.
Here are some great, fact-based resources on Covid-19:
We encourage you to support small businesses during this trying time. Be smart & practical- stay away from crowds, implement social distancing, wash your hands, don’t touch your face. We’re all in this together, so please stay healthy and sane. We will get through this.
We are confident that we will still be able to satisfy the legal needs of all our clients during this trying time. We want you to stay in contact with us and communicate any special concerns that you may. Don’t hesitate to call us or send us an email message.
Richard Keyt (480-664-7478 & firstname.lastname@example.org) and Richard C. Keyt (480-664-7472 & email@example.com)