We have formed 5,800+ Arizona LLCs. See our 96 five star Google & Facebook reviews. We want to form your new LLC.
If you have questions about any of our services listed below please call Arizona limited liability company lawyer Richard Keyt, JD. LL.M (tax law) at 480-664-7478 (email email@example.com) or his son KEYTLaw LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt, J, MS (accounting) at 480-664-7472 (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click on any service to learn more about that particular service.
- Complete our LLC Formation Questionnaire
- Complete our Confidential Trust Questionnaire
Members have a short window of time after forming a new LLC to plan for a possible future departure of a member. Richard knows from representing thousands of companies since he started practicing business law in 1980 that most LLCs that fail to adopt a Buy-Sell Agreement when the company is formed never adopt one. Without a Buy-Sell Agreement, there is no easy way for members to part and go their separate ways when they need an LLC “divorce.” A Buy-Sell Agreement can save members a lot of legal fees and emotional trauma in the event of the death, disability, bankruptcy, termination of employment, divorce (when the wrong spouse obtains the membership interest), expulsion after a default under the Operating Agreement, retirement of a member or other triggering ev4ent.
We charge $897 to prepare a comprehensive Buy Sell Agreement if we also form your LLC, a savings of $600 off the normal price of $1,497. This reduced price is available only if your LLC purchases a Buy Sell Agreement within ninety days of the date the LLC was formed. The fee includes 1 hour of attorney time conferring with members, modifying the agreement and drafting custom provisions. Few of our LLCs exceed the allotted attorney time to finalize their Buy-Sell Agreement. We will bill the LLC for any excess attorney time at the attorney’s standard hourly rate of $275. For more about this important LLC document, read the BSA’s Table of Contents and LLC attorney Richard C. Keyt’s letter of explanation.
Each Operating Agreement is the product of Arizona LLC attorney Richard Keyt’s experience as a business lawyer since 1980 who has prepared 5,800+ LLC Operating Agreements. Richard has invested hundreds of hours in writing a state of the art Operating Agreement that has provisions in it that he has created based on real life situations he has encountered representing members of LLC. Your purchase includes one half hour of attorney time to answer questions and modify your Operating Agreement. To learn more about Operating Agreements see “Why Your LLC Needs An Operating Agreement” and “Arizona LLC Operating Agreement FAQ.”
- Complete our Operating Agreement Questionnaire
- $27 Articles of Organization (Richard’s custom 3 page formation document – Richard does not use the Arizona Corporation Commission’s form, which he believes lacks certain important provisions every Arizona LLC should have.)
- $97 Operating Agreement
- $97 LLC Operations Manual – This is Richard Keyt’s 170+ page eBook that explains what every Arizona LLC must do to comply with Arizona’s LLC law.
- $173 Three item LLC Bundle – Save $50 by purchasing this bundle of all three products.
- $47 Spousal Disclaimer – If a member of an Arizona LLC acquires his or her interest in the LLC while a resident of Arizona both spouses automatically own 1/2 of the entire LLC interest by virtue of Arizona’s community property law unless the non-owner spouse signs a Disclaimer in which he or she acknowledges that the other spouse owns all of the interest as separate property.
- To hire us to amend Articles, complete and submit our Amendment to Articles of Organization Questionnaire