by Richard Keyt, an Arizona business law attorney who has formed 4,500+ Arizona LLCs
The coalition to Save Arizona’s LLC law needs your help. If you want to save Arizona’s good LLC law and prevent it from being replaced by the Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act (RULLCA), please help by doing the following:
- Take steps 1 – 4 below.
- Copy all of the text that starts immediately after this bullet point and paste it in an email message and send the message to friends, Arizona business owners and organizations that support businesses and ask them to join the fight to save Arizona’s LLC law.
Copy All of the Text Below & Send It to Your Friends
A small group of Arizona lawyers who think they know what is best for Arizona want to throw out Arizona’s good limited liability company law in its entirety and replace it with an awful uniform law adopted by only seven states. If this were to happen members of Arizona LLCs would lose substantial asset protection currently provided by Arizona LL law and the Arizona limited liability company would become a liability company.
For more about this threat to replace Arizona’s good LLC law go to Arizona limited liability company attorney Richard Keyt’s website called “Save Arizona’s LLC Law” located at: www.keytlaw.com/savellclaw Note especially Richard’s article called “The Threat” located here: www.keytlaw.com/savellclaw/the-threat
The coalition to save Arizona’s LLC law needs your help to prevent the Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act (RULLCA) (bad LLC law) from replacing entirely Arizona’s good LLC law. We need your help to save Arizona’s good LLC law. Please do the following:
1. While on the Save Arizona’s LLC Law website: Vote to keep or replace Arizona’s LLC law by clicking the vote icon in the right column.
2. While on the Save Arizona’s LLC Law website: Enter your email address in the right column under Subscribe for Updates and click the Subscribe icon to get email updates of new content.
3. Copy the text that follows this paragraph and do one of the following: (i) paste the text into an email and send it to Richard Keyt at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (ii) go to the Send Richard Keyt a Message form located at: www.keytlaw.com/savellclaw/send-richard-keyt-a-message and paste the text into the Your Message field then complete the other fields and click on the Send button to send the message to Richard Keyt.
I like Arizona’s current LLC law. I do not want it replaced especially with the Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act (RULLCA) revised by a small group of Arizona lawyers. You have my permission to add my name and firm name to the public list on your Save Arizona’s LLC Law website of people who want to keep Arizona’s LLC law and who oppose RULLCA.
My Name is:
My Firm is:
4. Forward this email message to others who might want to know about this proposed replacement of Arizona’s LLC and recommend to them that they take steps 1, 2, 3 and 4.