Richard Keyt, an Arizona charitable organization attorney who holds a masters degree (LL.M.) in tax law from New York University School of Law, and Richard C. Keyt, JD, an Arizona attorney with a masters in accountancy from Notre Dame University prepare and file IRS Form 1023 and get tax exemptions from the IRS for charitable organizations formed in any state.
What You Get
We provide the following services when hired to prepare and file an IRS Form 1023:
- Thirteen page explanation letter from Richard Keyt that gives an overview of the process and discusses in great detail important facts and information about the IRS Form 1023, including helpful information about the required narrative and financial information.
- Four page 51 item IRS Form 1023 Checklist developed by Richard Keyt. This comprehensive checklist covers every task that needs to be satisfied to prepare the IRS Form 1023, including a list of documents that the corporation must deliver to us. We ask you to update this Checklist every week during the 1023 preparation process to insure that we make steady progress to accomplish all of the many required tasks as soon as possible. The Checklist includes 29 documents that we ask you to deliver to us. Our Checklist makes preparing the Form 1023 much easier on you and us.
- Conferences with our experienced IRS Form 1023 personnel to answer questions and compile the information needed to finalize the form.
- Interaction with the IRS if it has questions about the Form 1023 after we file it.
Our fee to prepare IRS Form 1023 is $2,500 payable in advance.
Important Notice: The $2,500 paid to the KEYTLaw, LLC, law firm does not include the fee to file the form with the IRS. The fee to file an IRS Form 1023 is $400 for organizations whose gross receipts are estimated to be $10,000 or less annually over a 4-year period or $850 for organizations whose gross receipts are estimated to be more than $10,000 annually over a 4-year period.
If you have questions about preparing an IRS Form 1023 or applying for tax-exempt status for your charitable organization, call me, Richard Keyt at 480-664-7478 or call my son nonprofit corporation and former CPA Richard C. Keyt at 480-664-7472.
How to Hire Charitable Organization Attorneys Richard Keyt & Richard C. Keyt to Prepare IRS Form 1023
1. Complete and sign our online Application for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exemption Service Agreement. Send the signed agreement to us per the instructions on the last page.
2. Click here to go to our secure online store and pay with your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit or debit card. In lieu of paying online you can give your credit card information over the phone to Richard Keyt’s corporate legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7813.