Opt In to Get Free Email Newsletters
Arizona Attorney Richard Keyt offers free email newsletters to the public. We use a double opt-in system so there are three parts to our subscription process: (1) click on the link for the desired newsletter, (2) enter your name and email address, and (3) check your email for our opt in email message and click on the link in the email message to opt in and start receiving a newsletter.
Opt Out at Any Time
All of our email newsletters contain an opt-out link at the end of the message so you may terminate a subscription at any time simply by clicking on the opt-out link. We do not and will not share our email lists with anybody outside of our firm.
Our free email newsletters are:
Sample Arizona LLC Newsletter Topics
- LLCs vs. Corporations – Why the LLC is usually the better choice.
- How to Form an LLC – The steps to complete Phase 1 in the life of an AZ LLC.
- LLC Phases 1 & 2 – The two phases in the life of an AZ LLC and why phase 2 is the most important phase.
- When an LLC Does Not Protect its Members – Members and managers of an LLC must know when the LLC will not protect their assets.
- Beware Single Member LLCs – The potential problem with a single member LLC.
- How Many LLCs? – Why you should consider using multiple LLCs if you have multiple properties or businesses.
- When Must an AZ LLC Amend its Articles of Organization – Arizona law requires LLCs to amend their Articles of Organization when circumstances change.
- AZ LLC Statutes -Arizona’s statutory law that governs Arizona LLCs.
- Review Information on ACC Website – Why the members and managers of an Arizona LLC must review the LLC’s information displayed on the ACC website.
- Get Adequate Insurance – Insurance is the first line of defense so make sure your LLC is adequately insured.
- Keep Revenue & Expenses Separate – The critical importance of keeping the LLC’s revenue and expenses separate from revenue and expenses of the members and managers.
- Caution: Parent / Subsidiary LLC Structure – The asset protection risk in using a parent LLC or corporation to own one or more subsidiary entities.
- Member vs. Manager Managed LLCs – Why none of the 2,900+ LLCs I have formed are member managed.
- Signed Operating Agreement – Reminder of the importance of having all members sign a good Operating Agreement.
- Arizona LLC Formalities – The importance of complying with Arizona law and the formalities of operating an Arizona LLC
Arizona Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning - Arizona Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
Sample Estate Planning Newsletter Topics
- Lessons from Terry Schiavo – Why you need a living will & a healthcare power of attorney.
- Understanding the Significance of Trusts – What is a trust, how does it work and what can it do for you?
- Trusts & the Surviving Spouse – How a well-drafted trust can benefit a surviving spouse.
- Traditional IRA Flowchart – Your distribution options in picture format.
- Roth IRA Flowchart – Your distribution options in picture format.
- Planning for Disability – Steps to take to protect your family if you become disabled or incapacitated.
- Inheriting Values – Thoughts on passing your value system on to your family.
- A Guide to Competency – What is it and why it is important?
- Investors Top 50 Questions about Self-Directed IRAs – A must read for everybody who has substantial funds in an IRA or retirement account.
- Is Your Safe Deposit Box Safe?
- Life Settlements – How you can put big bucks in your pocket by selling your unneeded life insurance policy.
- Tips for Protecting Your Identity
- Pet Trusts – Arizona law allows people to create a trust to provide for their pets.