If you have questions about any of our services listed below please call Arizona limited liability company lawyer Richard Keyt, JD. LL.M (tax law) at 480-664-7478 (email email@example.com) or his son KEYTLaw LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt, J, MS (accounting) at 480-664-7472 (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click on any service to learn more about that particular service.
Members have a short window of time after forming a new LLC to plan for a possible future departure of a member. Richard knows from representing thousands of companies since he started practicing business law in 1980 that most LLCs that fail to adopt a Buy-Sell Agreement when the company is formed never adopt one. Without a Buy-Sell Agreement, there is no easy way for members to part and go their separate ways when they need an LLC “divorce.” A Buy-Sell Agreement can save members a lot of legal fees and emotional trauma in the event of the death, disability, bankruptcy, termination of employment, divorce (when the wrong spouse obtains the membership interest), expulsion after a default under the Operating Agreement, retirement of a member or other triggering ev4ent.
We charge $897 to prepare a comprehensive Buy Sell Agreement if we also form your LLC, a savings of $600 off the normal price of $1,497. This reduced price is available only if your LLC purchases a Buy Sell Agreement within ninety days of the date the LLC was formed. The fee includes 1 hour of attorney time conferring with members, modifying the agreement and drafting custom provisions. Few of our LLCs exceed the allotted attorney time to finalize their Buy-Sell Agreement. We will bill the LLC for any excess attorney time at the attorney’s standard hourly rate of $275. For more about this important LLC document, read the BSA’s Table of Contents and LLC attorney Richard C. Keyt’s letter of explanation.
- $27 Articles of Organization (Richard’s custom 3 page formation document – Richard does not use the Arizona Corporation Commission’s form, which he believes lacks certain important provisions every Arizona LLC should have.)
- $97 Operating Agreement
- $97 LLC Operations Manual – This is Richard Keyt’s 170+ page eBook that explains what every Arizona LLC must do to comply with Arizona’s LLC law.
- $173 Three item LLC Bundle – Save $50 by purchasing this bundle of all three products.
- $47 Spousal Disclaimer – If a member of an Arizona LLC acquires his or her interest in the LLC while a resident of Arizona both spouses automatically own 1/2 of the entire LLC interest by virtue of Arizona’s community property law unless the non-owner spouse signs a Disclaimer in which he or she acknowledges that the other spouse owns all of the interest as separate property.
- To hire us to amend Articles, complete and submit our Amendment to Articles of Organization Questionnaire
- To hire KEYTLaw as statutory agent for the first time: Statutory Agent Questionnaire and pay the appropriate fee with your credit card using our secure web order form.
- To rehire KEYTLaw as statutory agent after it resigned: LLC Rehire Statutory Agent Questionnaire. Pay online with your credit card using our secure web order form,