These articles and links explain how to do an estate plan or probate task.
- Purchase Your Will & Estate Plan Now- How to hire Arizona estate planning attorney Richard Keyt to prepare your Will, a Trust (optional) and ancillary estate planning documents.
- Handle A Deceased Loved One’s Facebook Account - A step-by-step guide to memorializing and removing a loved one’s Facebook account and tips on copying pictures and other media from the account.
- Open an Arizona Probate – Instructions on how to start an Arizona probate, make notification as required by Arizona law, appoint a personal representative, when a personal representative must post a bond, and more.
- Hire Arizona Probate Attorney Richard Keyt to Open an Arizona Probate – Complete our online probate engagement agreement to hire Richard Keyt to open an Arizona probate and represent the personal representative of the estate.
- Transfer Real Property Into A Trust – Information on Arizona Beneficiary Deeds, including benefits and drawbacks, examples, and forms provided by statute.
Hire KEYTLaw to Prepare A Beneficiary Deed – Complete our online service agreement to hire KEYTLaw attorney Richard Keyt to prepare a beneficiary deed to transfer your real property into your trust.