How to Hire Arizona Real Estate Attorney Jeana Morrissey to Prepare a Custom Contract to Buy or Sell an Arizona Home
To hire Jeana to prepare a custom drafted contract to buy or sell an Arizona residence just complete our online pdf fillable engagement agreement and transaction questionnaire.
- Arizona For Sale By Owner Contract Preparation Service – How to hire an Arizona real estate attorney to prepare a FSBO contract and related documents.
- Arizona Residential Purchase & Sale Contract Preparation Service – Complete this form to hire KEYTLaw real estate attorney and former Arizona real estate agent Jeana Morrissey to prepare a custom contract to buy or sell an Arizona home.
- Arizona Residential Purchase & Sale Contract Questionnaire -If you hire Jeana Morrissey to prepare a custom contract to buy or sell an Arizona home, you must complete and sign this questionnaire about the terms and conditions of the transaction.
Information About For Sale by Owner Transactions
- Arizona Home Buyer’s Checklist – A real property buyer’s due diligence checklist.
- Documents Commonly Used in the Sale of Arizona FSBO Homes – Explanation of the 19 documents used in most Arizona home sale transactions.
- FSBO Test of Legal Knowledge Needed to Prepare a Sales Contract – Legal information all Arizona for sale by owners (Arizona FSBO) should know.
- Loan Forms – Purchase our Arizona attorney prepared loan documents: Note, Deed of Trust, Guaranty, Borrowing Resolutions.
- Arizona Recording Rules – This article explains Arizona’s laws applicable to recording documents.
- Information and Links About Title Insurance – A general description of title insurance, the different types of title insurance endorsements, and the relationship between title insurance and limited liability companies.