Arizona Revised Statutes Section 36-2804.04 – Registry identification cards
A. Registry identification cards for qualifying patients and designated caregivers shall contain all of the following:
1. Name, address and date of birth of the cardholder.
2. A statement of whether the cardholder is a qualifying patient or a designated caregiver.
3. The date of issuance and expiration date of the registry identification card.
4. A random 20-digit alphanumeric identification number, containing at least four numbers and at least four letters, that is unique to the cardholder.
5. If the cardholder is a designated caregiver, the random identification number of the registered qualifying patient the designated caregiver is assisting.
6. A photograph of the cardholder.
7. A clear indication of whether the cardholder has been authorized by this chapter to cultivate marijuana plants for the qualifying patient’s medical use.
B. Registry identification cards for nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary agents shall contain the following:
1. The name, address and date of birth of the nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary agent.
2. A statement that the cardholder is a nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary agent.
3. The legal name of the registered nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary with which the nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary agent is affiliated.
4. A random 20-digit alphanumeric identification number that is unique to the cardholder.
5. The date of issuance and expiration date of the registry identification card.
6. A photograph, if the department decides to require one.
C. If the registry identification card of either a qualifying patient or the patient’s designated caregiver does not state that the cardholder is authorized to cultivate marijuana plants, then the department must give written notice to the registered qualifying patient, when the qualifying patient’s registry identification card is issued, of the name and address of all registered nonprofit medical marijuana dispensaries.
Caution: 1998 Prop. 105 applies. This text is current as of 12/26/10. Check here for updates.