Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
The latest posts on our blog are shown below. To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
The Daily Signal: “So who supports decriminalizing cocaine, heroin, LSD, methamphetamine, ecstasy and all dangerous drugs, including marijuana? No, it’s not your teenage nephew. It’s President Obama’s new acting head of the Justice Department’s […]
Associated Press: “Colorado health officials want to ban many edible forms of marijuana, including brownies, cookies and most candies, limiting legal sales of pot-infused food to lozenges and some liquids.”
CBS Denver: “Pot smoking — and its stereotypical associations like munching on carbohydrates and other treats — seems like it’d be your teeth’s worst enemy. And now some Colorado dentists are saying more research […]