Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
The latest posts on our blog are shown below. To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Arizona Daily Star: “Tucson’s decision to limit the size of marijuana cultivation sites means growers are taking their farms — and jobs — to Phoenix. Dispensaries in Tucson city limits are allowed up to […]
A poll of 701 heads of households by Behavior Research Center released on February 18, 2014, starts with:
“By a ratio of 51 to 41 percent, Arizonans favor making the sale of marijuana legal in […]
Wall St. Journal: “Zoned Properties, Inc. . . . a lessor of land, facilities, and equipment to the medical marijuana market in Arizona announces that it has closed on all of the real estate […]