Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Hire Us to Form a Not for Profit LLC that will apply for a medical marijuana dispensary license.
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the former Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Arizona’s medical marijuana law says that Arizona doctors who certify a patient as eligible to obtain a medical marijuana card have immunity as a result of the certification. Dr. Robert Gear examined a police informant, […]
The director of the Arizona Department of Health Services posted the following on her blog on April 27, 2016:
“Last week the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program turned five. Voters passed Proposition 203 in the fall of 2010, making […]