Applications for 31 New Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensary Licenses
The Arizona Department of Health Services announced on June 1, 2016, that it will accept applications for new Arizona medical marijuana dispensaries starting on July 18, 2016, and ending on July 29, 2016. Thirty-one dispensary licenses will be available in the CHAAs designated by DHS. Learn more. To hire us to form a not-for-profit LLC or corporation or to prepare a Not-for-Profit Business Plan, Inventory Control Policies & Procedures, Security Policies & Procedures, Qualifying Patient Record-keeping Policies & Procedures and a Patient Education & Support Policies & Procedures call Arizona medical marijuana attorney Richard Keyt at 480-664-7478. See our list of new dispensary & application related services.
Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Hire Us to Form a Not for Profit LLC that will apply for a medical marijuana dispensary license.
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the former Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Arizona Republic: “Proponents arguing that Arizonans should vote for this initiative dangle before voters the prospect that marijuana, once “regulated like alcohol,” will bring in massive tax revenues: between $40 million and $113 million, as […]
NASDAQ Globe Newswire: “Over the last few years I have been the subject of an SEC investigation surrounding a prior venture, Medbox, Inc. during 2012-2014. . . . I received bad advice from the company’s […]
The table below lists the 31 CHAAs in which the Arizona Department of Health Services is offering to grant new Arizona medical marijuana dispensary licenses beginning July 18, 2016 and ending on July 29, 2016. […]