Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
The latest posts on our blog are shown below. To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
azfamily.com: “Deputies from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office have arrested 12 people in a medical marijuana investigation. . . . Detectives have seized $44,317.00, 8 handguns, 55 pounds of medical grade marijuana, 20 pounds […]
OC Weekly: “After years of doing nothing to stop dispensaries from coming to town, the police crack down. . . . Aloha was one of the first dispensaries to be raided that afternoon, so […]
East Valley Tribune: “Medical marijuana users have no right to grow their own plants once a dispensary moves within 25 miles as the crow flies, a state hearing officers concluded Tuesday. But some rural […]