Information on this Site
- A summary of Arizona Proposition 205, the Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act.
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Hire Us to Form a Not for Profit LLC that will apply for a medical marijuana dispensary license.
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the former Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Valens GroWorks Corp. issued the following press release on February 16, 2017: VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/16/17 -- Valens GroWorks Corp. (CSE: VGW) together with its subsidiary (collectively, the "Company") is pleased to [...]
Tucson Weekly: "Arizona lawmakers seek greater control over marijuana and ballot initiatives. It seems too much pot is giving Republican state lawmakers an identity crisis as they keep trying to pass greater regulation on the [...]
CBS 5 TV has a story that says former Arizona Department of Health Services employee Adam Goldie provided consulting services to two applicants that were awarded Arizona medical marijuana dispensary registration certificates, aka, dispensary licenses. [...]
As of February 11, 2017, four companies that applied for Arizona medical marijuana dispensary licenses during the 2016 application period and whose applications were rejected have sued the Arizona Department of Health Services. Each plaintiff [...]