Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Take the following ingredients, stir the pot and you have a recipe for a big-time lawsuit:
$12,000,000 allegedly invested in or on behalf of Ultra Health, LLC, an Arizona LLC owned by Duke Rodriguez (51% membership […]
Reuters: The Marijuana Policy Project “introduced a ballot initiative Friday to legalize recreational marijuana. If its backers collect enough signatures to support the idea, it could land in the voters’ hands next year. . . […]
Fox10Phoenix.com: “An Arizona State University student has a valid Arizona Medical Marijuana Card, but now he’s facing a criminal conviction for using his legal, medical marijuana on campus. He’s fighting the conviction and says he […]