Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Hire Us to Form a Not for Profit LLC that will apply for a medical marijuana dispensary license.
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the former Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Phoenix New Times: “An Arizona State University student and qualified patient under Arizona’s medical-marijuana law has been found guilty of possessing marijuana under a disputed law that altered the state’s voter-approved Medical Marijuana Act by […]