Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Phoenix New Times: "Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery launched a fresh appeal this week in a lawsuit he believes could overturn the state's medical-marijuana law. This time, though, his office will be going it alone. [...]
Phoenix New Times: "Recreational marijuana might face 'greater enforcement' by federal authorities, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said on Thursday. Spicer's statements at a White House news conference seemed to foreshadow a crackdown on [...]
Valens GroWorks Corp. issued the following press release on February 16, 2017: VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/16/17 -- Valens GroWorks Corp. (CSE: VGW) together with its subsidiary (collectively, the "Company") is pleased to [...]