Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
The latest posts on our blog are shown below. To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Arizona Journal: “A medical marijuana cultivation facility under construction at the former Golden Eagle warehouse at the west end of Holbrook is expected to employ at least 20 people when operations begin. City Manager […]
Arizona Public Media: “An advocacy group is appealing terms set by the state Department of Health Services on post-traumatic stress disorder patients seeking medical marijuana for treatment. . . . . Tucson Lawyer Ken […]
azfamily.com: “Deputies from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office have arrested 12 people in a medical marijuana investigation. . . . Detectives have seized $44,317.00, 8 handguns, 55 pounds of medical grade marijuana, 20 pounds […]