Information on this Site
- A summary of Arizona Proposition 205, the Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act.
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Hire Us to Form a Not for Profit LLC that will apply for a medical marijuana dispensary license.
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the former Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Today’s News Herald: “Claiming the state is hoarding funds, two medical marijuana users want a judge to reduce the annual charge for the legally required registration cards. In legal papers filed here, the attorney for […]
Albuquerque Journal: “When a three-week-old medical marijuana seedling named Dorothy made her public debut at the New Mexico State Fair in September, state officials scrambled to pull the plug on her appearance. Now the New […]