Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 38-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
The latest posts on our blog are shown below. To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
A February 24, 2014, report by Citron Research starts with:
“As a service to all retail investors who do not have access to a Bloomberg terminal, Citron publishes the latest stock sales Form 144’s filed […]
Nogales International: “A clear-cut field east of Interstate 19 in Amado will be the new site of a medical marijuana greenhouse that operators say will produce 1,700 pounds of organic pot each year. The […]
Arizona Daily Star: “Tucson’s decision to limit the size of marijuana cultivation sites means growers are taking their farms — and jobs — to Phoenix. Dispensaries in Tucson city limits are allowed up to […]