Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Hire Us to Form a Not for Profit LLC that will apply for a medical marijuana dispensary license.
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the former Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Eastern Arizona Courier: “Arizonans may have the choice to join other states in legalizing marijuana for recreational use. The backers of the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol announced Tuesday it collected more than 200,000 […]
Arizona Board of Accountancy Will Not Discipline CPAs Merely for Providing Accounting Services to Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
The Arizona Board of Accountancy issued the following on March 28, 2016:
“The authorized sale of medical marijuana is legal in the State of Arizona and the State of Arizona has mandated that such sale be […]
Tucson Local Media: “Arizona voters legalized medical marijuana a few years ago, but employers are still adjusting to how these new laws affect how they handle their employees. In some ways, medical marijuana use is […]