Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Statements made about the implementation of Arizona’s medical marijuana laws and regulations by Will Humble, the former Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
Arizona Republic: “Three medical-marijuana companies are eyeing the Scottsdale Airpark for new dispensary locations as they look to tap into one of Arizona’s highest concentrations of patients authorized to use the drug. . . . […]
Section 280E of the Internal Revenue Code is legalized marijuana businesses worst nightmare. This statute disallows deductions from federal taxable income of all typical business expenses except the cost of goods sold. See my previous […]