|You are here: Home Links State Government Websites|
State Government Websites
Arizona Corporation Commission - Corporations Division - corporations, LLCs, limited partnerships, trademarks, and trade names
Arizona Secretary of State - UCC filings, charitable organizations, lobbyists, notaries, and registered telephone solicitors
Arizona Secretary of State Name Availability Search Tool - check availability of corporate, LLC, limited partnership, trademark, and trade names
- Arkansas Secretary of State - business and nonprofit corporations, banks, insurance companies, home builders, trademarks, co-operatives, home inspectors, and notaries
- Florida Secretary of State Sunbiz Utility - corporations, LLCs, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, trademarks, UCC filings, federal liens, judgment liens, and fictitious names
- Kansas Secretary of State - corporate and UCC records, business entity searches, certificates and letters of good standing, name availability, name reservations, UCC searches and filing, business entity formation, FP, NFP, LC, LLP and LP.
- Kentucky Secretary of State - business name availability; corporate status, registered agent and address, officers, assumed names, LLC member, managers, corporate officers, LLC members and managers, UCC filings and trademark registrations
- Michigan Corporation Division - database of corporations, limited partnership, LLC, and foreign corporation and limited partnership records. Access is also available through fee-based services such as LEXIS-NEXIS, CDB Infotek, or Information America - a separate, simple engine permits checking name availability for domestic and public service corporations, LLCs, limited partnerships, and professional limited liability companies.
North Dakota Secretary of State - corporations, LLCs, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, limited liability limited partnerships, partnership fictitious names, trade names, trademarks, and real estate investment trusts.
North Dakota Office of Administration & Licensing - licensed charitable organizations.
- North Dakota Central Indexing Division UCC, farm products, and miscellaneous filings.
- Ohio Secretary of State - corporations, professional associations, churches, foreign corporations and name registrations, business and real estate trusts, fictitious and trade names, LLCs, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships, trademarks, name reservations and UCCs.
- Texas Secretary of State SOS Direct - corporate, limited partnership, LLC, LLP, unincorporated non profit association, foreign and state financial institution, assumed name, trademark and UCC filings
- Vermont Secretary of State - business name reservations and foreign corporation registrations; officers, registered agents, and addresses of registered corporations; owners of registered trademarks or trade names, UCC filings; notaries, election results, lobbyists, and professional licenses
- Wyoming Secretary of State - corporate, LLC, limited partnership, statutory trust, unincorporated nonprofit association, reserved name, trade name, and trademark records
Report a Bad Link or Suggest a New Link
Did you find a link that doesn't work or do you know of any good web
sites we should add to our list of links? If so, please take one
minute and complete our report
a link form.